Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: North/East London recommendations £40-£50 - 30 mins  (Read 878 times)

milkybarkid

Obviously in this price range it's mostly Romainians but just wondering if anyone has had any decent experiences lately with any wgs in the budget price range??

I have seen SexyLara69 - External Link/Members Only and she was very good vfm.  She has 4 positive reviews on here including one from myself.

Looking for someone to visit in the next couple of days so any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks guys

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Suggest you ask Admin to move this to the London discussion board.

Offline shaunogg

If only there was say.... a regional punting forum, with a sub section for say... london.
You could have posted this request there.....
 :dash: :dash: :dash:

milkybarkid

I meant to put it in the London forum, my mistake.  If a mod can move or delete and i'll repost it there.

Offline madeinwales56

If only there was say.... a regional punting forum, with a sub section for say... london.
You could have posted this request there.....
 :dash: :dash: :dash:

I think that could be a really popular feature of this site then lazy bastards who can't be bothered to search for prossies themselves using the review section or search facility on here or UKE or adultwork can post a thread asking everyone else to do the work for them. I think it could really catch on you know.

Offline shaunogg

I think that could be a really popular feature of this site then lazy bastards who can't be bothered to search for prossies themselves using the review section or search facility on here or UKE or adultwork can post a thread asking everyone else to do the work for them. I think it could really catch on you know.

Fucking hell Wales. You may well be onto something there....

Online ProtocolDroid

Fucking hell Wales. You may well be onto something there....

+1, and what's more...

I meant to put it in the London forum, my mistake.  If a mod can move or delete and i'll repost it there.

Since Admin and NIK have better things to do than read every single contribution it might also be useful if forum members themselves could report posts to them. Am thinking that the bottom right-hand corner of every message would be quite an intuitive place to put a button.

Offline hullad

Is this now the overspill board for the 'Landeners' :scare: