Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessy (Leytonstone)  (Read 9907 times)

Online NightKid

As I mentioned in my first post on this thread, check for the tat behind her right shoulder.

That said, the most distinguishing tramp stamp with this one seems to be on her right arm so very likely it's a new "Jessy" now.

ChineseMassageNewbie

No, Jessy has gone. :(

I went to see her after Ron's review. She is a nice girl, lots of fun, with a good body and I had a great time, although her comms and booking skills were poor.

But when I tried to book her again more recently I found that another WG has taken over the phone number, telling me that Jessy has gone. Then, looking at the profile, I saw that Jessy's photos have been replaced With another WG, although the text remained the same.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 10:39:36 pm by ChineseMassageNewbie »

Red_baron

She was on the viva street website but has now disappeared.

ramrodronnie

She was on the viva street website but has now disappeared.

She seems to keep taking her profile down, and putting it back up again Red_baron. Might be worth keep checking Vivastreet for her.

Offline Xavier d

Looks like jessy is back... under another name. Now known as 'Jhenny'.

Her services have changed, only massage, OW or HR. No Sex. Bit strange i thought...

External Link/Members Only

P.S..long time lurker 1st time posting.

Red_baron

She's charging more for less??

Bratpack

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like she has an AW profile also. Ambiguous services. Profile text references full service but likes list doesn't include penetration (protected).

Ludwig

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like she has an AW profile also. Ambiguous services. Profile text references full service but likes list doesn't include penetration (protected).

This AW profile has been passed on & is now being used by a different WG