Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girltattoogiulia - Cardiff  (Read 1522 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6667258) (26 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline johnstoves102938

Giulia
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
£90 - half hr incall

Comms
I had her number saved from a previous meet so messaged via whatsapp. I believe she is having trouble with her AW profile verification (oddly, the profile can be fully accessed on the mobile version but not on the online version). Her number is displayed on the VS ad which I have linked above.
All arranged very quickly and address sent over (same as before)

The meet
Met with a nice hug and smile as she recognised me from previous meets and had a brief catchup. Tidy and adequate apartment with a double bed. Paperwork sorted then onto DFK which was done well with tongues.. Moved onto sucking her good sized natural tits which she seemed to enjoy before moving down where she used a vibrator to get her closer whilst I was down on her. She was getting very wet at this point as I was tonguing her pussy. I was vary of time so asked for oral, this lass really knows how to deepthroat, made me wonder why I hadnt gone back to see her in such a long time. She can take it really deep, zero gag reflex and having my cock down the back of her throat whilst she was moving her head would have probably made me cum if she went on for any longer (and I rarely cum from a bj alone). Getting closer I gathered it was time to get the rubber on, she climbed over in cowgirl and bounced away whilst pushing her tits in my face to suck on, then pulled her in and started pounding her. She asked for missionary, legs over my shoulder to start with and all this time I could see she was getting closer but not quite there. Moved her onto the edge of the bed and pounded her in doggy with her pushing right back to finally cumming. Could feel she'd been getting closer the whole meet with her pussy tightening up and finally doggy did it for her. Carried on pounding her hard and spanking her in doggy which she enjoys but couldnt get close to cumming (as so happens in shorter meets). So she suggested we make use of the mirror where she gave me some more DT, didnt mind me going slightly rough here taking charge and finally shot my load down her throat. Had a final chat and before I realised I'd gone 10 minutes over, wasnt rushed at any point but was vary of not taking the piss. Got dressed, said goodbyes and back into the car with a smile on my face...one of those meets that really leaves you feeling happy

Summary
Good comms, really fit lass with a good body, good sized natural tits and nice big ass perfect for doggy and she can DT like mad. All services offered enthusiastically and at £90/half hr is good VFM for an all inclusive fuck especially these days in Cardiff

Will be back for a round 2 very soon

Note: Her AW profile is having issues with verification which she is trying to get sorted. The number on the Viva Street ad above is active

« Last Edit: February 24, 2024, 10:23:47 pm by johnstoves102938 »
Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.
Banned by: daviemac