Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Drop in service levels in Yorkshire?  (Read 860 times)

Offline HarryZZ

I mentioned many months ago that the Y&H review section was a sea of green positives, very rarely did you see a grey let alone a red, now it appears to be a fairly even spread. I was looking for a punt last week, contacted a couple of well reviewed girls a couple of days before and heard nothing back, tried a few more the day before my free time and still nothing so I gave up. An opportunity has risen again this week, I've contacted 5 SPs, one reply within a few minutes, one reply 12 hours later and three unread mails.

It wasn't like this even a few months ago, WTF's happening?

Offline yorkieyorkie

I mentioned many months ago that the Y&H review section was a sea of green positives, very rarely did you see a grey let alone a red, now it appears to be a fairly even spread. I was looking for a punt last week, contacted a couple of well reviewed girls a couple of days before and heard nothing back, tried a few more the day before my free time and still nothing so I gave up. An opportunity has risen again this week, I've contacted 5 SPs, one reply within a few minutes, one reply 12 hours later and three unread mails.

It wasn't like this even a few months ago, WTF's happening?

It’s the lack of communication which pisses me off. I mean some girls have the nerve to read a message and then delete it. I no longer persist with such girls now and just move on. The worst thing is that some of these ladies are highly rated on AW.

It’s why more and more I’m leaning towards parlours and the odd agency punt.

Offline anonyorks

I think we are less likely to put up with shit punts now and likely to call them out if poor

Offline yorkieyorkie

I think we are less likely to put up with shit punts now and likely to call them out if poor

> THIS

Offline PervyLicker

I had a similar day last week. Messaged 4 different girls in the Hull and N Lincs area for a next day meet, one replied within half an hour, one messaged back about 8 hours later and the other 2 nothing at all. They'd logged on to AW, seen message and just ignored. I like to think I'm respectful, polite and all that on my emails, so am baffled as to why it's so difficult to say "sorry, no I'm busy at that (specified day and time)"

Wouldn't be quite as annoying if not for the whole reason I was messaging for a next day hadn't come the day after someone I had arranged to meet had gone as far as agreeing a time and giving me a number, only to respond to my request for directions (as I was about to set off) a mere 4 hours later to say "Sorry, the postcode is........." WTF!!!

Reminded me why I abandoned punting in East Yorkshire in favour of travelling out to Leeds and York!

Offline yorkieyorkie

I had a similar day last week. Messaged 4 different girls in the Hull and N Lincs area for a next day meet, one replied within half an hour, one messaged back about 8 hours later and the other 2 nothing at all. They'd logged on to AW, seen message and just ignored. I like to think I'm respectful, polite and all that on my emails, so am baffled as to why it's so difficult to say "sorry, no I'm busy at that (specified day and time)"

Wouldn't be quite as annoying if not for the whole reason I was messaging for a next day hadn't come the day after someone I had arranged to meet had gone as far as agreeing a time and giving me a number, only to respond to my request for directions (as I was about to set off) a mere 4 hours later to say "Sorry, the postcode is........." WTF!!!

Reminded me why I abandoned punting in East Yorkshire in favour of travelling out to Leeds and York!

That’s my biggest gripe too. I’m sure WG’s get lots of time wasters but I’m polite and to the point. I punt as I enjoy it and having my time wasted really does piss me off.

Offline HarryZZ

The one that did reply I saw today (review to follow) I'd explained I had a meeting in the morning and was seeing her on the way back across Yorkshire on the way to another meeting in the afternoon, the meet was booked in through AW and I set off for work this morning having had the 'ring me when you get there' location. I got to the area 5 minutes before the appointment time and looked at my (silenced) punting phone to find a message, "are you still coming?" I rang and she was out at the shops, but would be there in 10 minutes.

Because I hadn't answered her text, because I was in meeting and then driving, she took it I wasn't coming. Although that seems like very bad form for an SP, she said she gets a lot of no shows, perhaps this is part of the problem.