Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: when and why did you start..  (Read 2105 times)

kam878

just out of interest when and why (apart from obvious wanting a ride) did you start punting?

i started at 24 whilst i still had a long term partner, i came into a bit of money unexpectedly and went out shagging and partying! happy days. had some great times and some shit ones, an the bird is now the ex.. never got caught out shagging about but im sure shagging loads of different hot girls opened my eyes a wee bit

DaveMugabe

Was at uni, couldnt get a shag for a while so decided to pick up a street prossie (first and only time with a streetwalker).  Not a good experience, but improved on later punts.

kam878

I've never pumped a bird off the street too dodgy in glasgow, there aint really any anymore and if there was they'd prob be total junky material lol. was tempted in portugal on holiday with the girls sitting on plastic chairs by side of road some of them were no bad looking! some were horrific. same as the chicks here i suppose!

Online Dogbreath

Curiosity really - I got some money for my 21st & decided to spend it wisely, on a sauna girl in Edinburgh. She was lovely, but apart from a bit of pussy-sliding, the sex was the same as I got at home. Then I had a dry spell for about 10 years &  started up again with sauna girls - never looked back!

Offline Stiltskin

My first was also an Edinburgh sauna girl. I'd been in a relationship a while and wanted to try something different. I spent some time researching the scene in Amsterdam and had my mind set on visiting the city to shag as many women as I could. Whilst doing my research, reading the ignatzmice.com forum, somebody mentioned the Edinburgh saunas.

I used to visit Edinburgh a lot back then and a quick Google search revealed that their was a sauna just 5 mins from my hotel. I'd must have walked past these places several times without even noticing they were there. I stuck to saunas and parlours for the next 5 years before I switched to AW indies.

Rochdull lad

Here are the answers I've given to two similar threads in the last month or so.

December 2004.  Sandy's Parlour, Prestwich, Bury.

The late Mrs R L  had passed on 21 months before, following what you could call a disintegrating marriage.  I was desperate to "do the deed" again - my upbringing in those days  [I've grown up since then!] wouldn't let me "play away" while Mrs R L was still alive.  With a copy of the Manchester Evening News on the front passenger seat, I must have driven about 30 miles around the connurbation looking for one of the Parlours which advertised in the paper and eventually found one only 4 - 5 miles away from  home.

At the age of 58 3/4, I went in and told the Receptionist it was my first time in a Parlour; that I was dead nervous [as if she couldn't tell! :scare:] and asked her to book me in with the best girl for a nervous elderly newbie.  She did; and the rest is, as they say, history! :yahoo:

Because I was a newbie, I put up with stuff I wouldn't accept nowadays [massaging, to pad out the visit!] but I'd "popped my punting cherry" and have never looked back.

As I said a fortnight ago today on https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=28461.msg403026#msg403026 :

Just a thought: why don't comparative newbies who want to ask questions like this check past threads? :unknown:

And the rhetorical question in the second quote above remains unanswered!!

vorian

Here are the answers I've given to two similar threads in the last month or so.

And the rhetorical question in the second quote above remains unanswered!!

Agreed RL, the search engine seems rather under utilised at the best of times. :unknown:

Rochdull lad

I think we're going to have to set SirFrank on the people who start threads like this, vorian! ;) :D

:lol:  I'm getting angrier than Dominic Littlewood who's been stood up by a cowboy builder who promised to turn up to get fucked over by the midget on camera

yorkshire123

I know that i have asked a few naive (stupid) questions in the past, but as the OP has been a member for 2 months (plus lurking time) i would have thought he would know what current topics are out there?
If in doubt, search  :(

Offline ciscoxxx69

Offline Sedlmayer

Totally with everyone who's saying "use the bloody search button", but also, whilst I absolutely accept than members can post what they like, within very broad limits,
"just out of interest when and why (apart from obvious wanting a ride) did you start punting?"
seems a particularly stupid question, which you have already answered yourself. I had a punt because I fancied a fuck.
No offence to anyone who has posted here, but why on earth would you want to know the particular details of someone else's first punt.
Always smells of sociology thesis research to me

vorian

Totally with everyone who's saying "use the bloody search button", but also, whilst I absolutely accept than members can post what they like, within very broad limits,
"just out of interest when and why (apart from obvious wanting a ride) did you start punting?"
seems a particularly stupid question, which you have already answered yourself. I had a punt because I fancied a fuck.
No offence to anyone who has posted here, but why on earth would you want to know the particular details of someone else's first punt.
Always smells of sociology thesis research to me

I think you see these sort of questions more and more not only on UKP but other less sensible punting forums. I have no idea why.

Offline Sedlmayer

I think you see these sort of questions more and more not only on UKP but other less sensible punting forums. I have no idea why.

I would refer you, Sir, to the last line of my post.
What *is* the interest, actually, unless you're doing a sociology degree?

Offline ciscoxxx69

Seriously? There's a Search Button?

kam878

fuck me boys you are a happy bunch aint you. sorry for not having read every single thread and every single post on the site my bad when i have a spare couple of years to sit on my laptop maybe i'll get round to it.

i started this thread the other night while on the site and was thinking of my own reasons for starting punting i.e. had spare money, wanting variety.

Im still only 27 and can (and do) pick up girls in clubs n pubs so punting isnt my only way of getting a shag, but i do it because i like it. SO just because all you cunts who seem to think this is your forum and yours only are probably smelly old fuckers who couldn't get a ride without opening your wallet don't call me stupid for asking questions. if you dont like the thread then fuck off and dont comment on it.

"Always smells of sociology thesis research to me" mate you couldnt be more wrong i dont even really know what sociology is, i'm merely a humble plumber. my interest came from wondering about my own experience and how it compares with others. some of you may have started punting because only a whore will fuck you up your arse with a strap on, how would i know??

Fairplay trolls etc getting slaughtered but I was merely sharing my experience and asking about others, which I thought was the whole point of this forum.

Again my most sincere apologies for daring to post something without cross referencing the entire site first, im very veeeery sorry.

vorian

fuck me boys you are a happy bunch aint you. sorry for not having read every single thread and every single post on the site my bad when i have a spare couple of years to sit on my laptop maybe i'll get round to it.

i started this thread the other night while on the site and was thinking of my own reasons for starting punting i.e. had spare money, wanting variety.

Im still only 27 and can (and do) pick up girls in clubs n pubs so punting isnt my only way of getting a shag, but i do it because i like it. SO just because all you cunts who seem to think this is your forum and yours only are probably smelly old fuckers who couldn't get a ride without opening your wallet don't call me stupid for asking questions. if you dont like the thread then fuck off and dont comment on it.

"Always smells of sociology thesis research to me" mate you couldnt be more wrong i dont even really know what sociology is, i'm merely a humble plumber. my interest came from wondering about my own experience and how it compares with others. some of you may have started punting because only a whore will fuck you up your arse with a strap on, how would i know??

Fairplay trolls etc getting slaughtered but I was merely sharing my experience and asking about others, which I thought was the whole point of this forum.

Again my most sincere apologies for daring to post something without cross referencing the entire site first, im very veeeery sorry.

No need for that was there.

kam878

aye well, no need for all you other guys to be so harsh when i was merely trying to start a wee discussion on here. don't want to offend anyone, but i was offended by being called a sociology student or stupid. which i am neither.

vorian

aye well, no need for all you other guys to be so harsh when i was merely trying to start a wee discussion on here. don't want to offend anyone, but i was offended by being called a sociology student or stupid. which i am neither.

Bye, bye I guess Nik or Adam saw it somewhat differently to you.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 12:59:05 am by vorian »

Rochdull lad

He was a bit tetchy, wasn't he?! :rolleyes:

vorian

He was a bit tetchy, wasn't he?! :rolleyes:

Indeed, I might be an old fucker who couldn't get a ride without opening my wallet but I'm not smelly.  :D

Rochdull lad

I hasten to add that that makes two of us! ;)

Mind you; he had a point - I don't think I'd be happy if someone called me a Sociology student, either! :D
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 01:23:08 am by Rochdull lad »

Offline Sedlmayer

I hasten to add that that makes two of us! ;)

Mind you; he had a point - I don't think I'd be happy if someone called me a Sociology student, either! :D

Oh! So it was my fault he got himself banned then, was it..... :D

Rochdull lad

On your shoulders be it, Sedlmayer! :D

Offline Sedlmayer

On your shoulders be it, Sedlmayer! :D

I think I can live with it  ;)