Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Waiting for a reply  (Read 1182 times)

Offline Hannibal35

How long do you think is a reasonable time to wait for a reply?

I have been waiting for a couple of days for a call back... I understand that the girls are busy but waiting days for a 5 minute call, really! this is becoming very annoying.   It’s sometimes the same waiting for a text message back or an email.

Offline JonasG

Couple of days wait lol.

Just ring her again?

vw

I have been waiting for a couple of days for a call back... I understand that the girls are busy but waiting days for a 5 minute call, really! this is becoming very annoying.   It’s sometimes the same waiting for a text message back or an email.

Would not wait for days, try again or call someone else.

Offline blackburnian

Would not wait for days, try again or call someone else.

Yeah that's taking the piss -more likely she's forgotten or got another better booking .

Bb

Offline Winker121

Wouldn't wait more than two hours. If they can't be arsed to communicate with you it's unlikely that they would be committed to giving you a top notch meeting.  Just try another one. Plenty about.

Offline Bobbyplastic

No different to  the trades. If they have a more profitable job than yours, your job will dropped or ignored.

Offline Buttons

No different to  the trades. If they have a more profitable job than yours, your job will dropped or ignored.

This. Don’t wait for the reply for too long. Doesn’t mean you should blacklist in the future though, unless they are a repeat offender.

Offline Sheraton

One of 4 things:
a) her phone is operated by a 'maid'
b) she's away
c) she's trying to avoid you (sorry)
d) she's a lazy, so and so

Offline Malvolio

It's the weekend so she might have gone away - I'd wait until Monday evening.

Offline cueball

Call back???

Any lass that calls me back calls at a pre arranged, agreed time. Usually accompanied by an "ok to call?" Text, just like i do when calling them.

I don't wait for days on the off chance she may or may not call.

Offline Gordon Bennett

I only phone when I want a meeting in next few hours. Can't see point of phoning a couple of days ahead really. In the scenario OP mentions I'd take it as a "NO" after an hour or so and move on to another.

Offline king tarzan

if they don't respond to call then text completely i personally deem that unprofessional and avoid completely.
(give them 2 hours maximum time for response)
Gives indication of lack of interest in the job.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 09:20:15 pm by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

ipreferbutts

24 hours should be enough (assuming it's not a weekend). If they don't reply within 24 hours, move on to someone else.

Offline Jonestown

Assuming they check their phone after each booking, if they haven’t called within an hour to an hour fifteen, then they are unlikely to call back ever.

Offline Fulcrum

I used to wait a few day before considering it a no go. To be fair, I try & book a week in advance. Some I've done 10 days in advance. It has it's advantages and disadvantages.
But now, if no reply 24 hrs after the email has been read then that time to move on.
I seldom do same day bookings (have done it once)! I don't have that level of flexibility.
I had emailed a WG for 11/10. Noted the message was read the same day still no reply so far, so off on the lookout again!

Offline dynatron

well if she cant be bothered to contact you back move on not worth the effort

Offline antsz

I dont understand why some dont reply back and even worse when you have been chatting and made a booking then the coms go dead? :thumbsdown:

Online OakTree

I text or ring and if they don’t text or ring back in a couple of minutes I text or ring someone else.

Simplicity is the name of the game.

Offline Fulcrum

I dont understand why some dont reply back and even worse when you have been chatting and made a booking then the coms go dead? :thumbsdown:

Common Courtesy is sadly lacking these days. I've got another howler. This was last month emailed a WG with date, time and duration & she replied in the affirmative. The day before the booking got an email 'I'm free today'! Emailed her back asking if that implies she's not available the following day - no answer! Honestly! :dash: :dash:
I accept situations change and some WG claim to get a lot of emails & it can be difficult to reply to all, but how long does it take to answer a single specific question with a yes or a no?
Bad communication is a sign of unprofessionalism IMO, especially in a 'field' where there is a lot of reliance on electronic communication.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 08:19:17 pm by Fulcrum »

NicoleNibbles

When I first started I used to call back when I could, sometimes a couple of hours later and would either have a punter asking me why I was calling back, sometimes this would be with abuse; the punter had understandably found someone else; or worse a female would answer.

I mention on my profile that I will not call back because not everyone has a dedicated punter phone, and to keep trying. I also mention this in my outbound voice message to call back later.

The exception, of course, is when the punter has let me know that I can call back at certain times.

It has nothing to do with laziness or whatever. It's about discretion.

Texts are easy to reply back to quickly as they can be easily be done when travelling or going about my daily life. I don't really want to be in a queue in a store discussing various strap-ons or other bits of equipment.

Cannot get hold of that person, move on and find another hooker.

Offline Herts_Outcaller

make a rule and stick to it.

I recomend 24 hours for an Adultwork email and 3 hours for a text

that's more than generous enough

this is why I normally come up with a list of potential girls when I know I've got a punting window coming up, then ring through them one by one on the day.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
When I first started I used to call back when I could, sometimes a couple of hours later and would either have a punter asking me why I was calling back, sometimes this would be with abuse; the punter had understandably found someone else; or worse a female would answer.

I mention on my profile that I will not call back because not everyone has a dedicated punter phone, and to keep trying. I also mention this in my outbound voice message to call back later.

The exception, of course, is when the punter has let me know that I can call back at certain times.

It has nothing to do with laziness or whatever. It's about discretion.

Texts are easy to reply back to quickly as they can be easily be done when travelling or going about my daily life. I don't really want to be in a queue in a store discussing various strap-ons or other bits of equipment.

Cannot get hold of that person, move on and find another hooker.
I've had girls text me with "I received a call from you earlier" or similar, innocuous enough to go under the radar if they are busy.