Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lost somewhere in England  (Read 1527 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Failed GCSE Geography.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Town:   Ealing
County:   Luton
Region:   East of England (Anglia)
Map of area where she lives shows Coventry

and
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
is the same

Offline lewishamguy

Failed GCSE Geography.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
is the same

No formal qualification is required for bareback ;)

galcom666

A lot of AW profiles even legitimate ones will put a far away location for privacy. Several Manchester ones with 500+ feedback list being on the Isle of Wight.

Offline Corus Boy

Failed GCSE Geography.

and
is the same

No photos!

Maybe they didn't know which direction to point the camera  :lol:

Ben4454

This is probably the most irritating aspect of punting on Adult work. Most of the girls who are close to me will probably be advertising 15 miles out. No chance of finding them on the search. Instead i'll be finding women who are 15 miles away from me.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Town:   Crewe
County:   Dorset
Region:   South West

her map shows Crewe Cheshire

Offline Taggart

Failed GCSE Geography.

and
is the same

It's probably the pimp who has no geographic sense.

I hate it when they state their location is something like London, Nottingam, Hull.  Well which of the three is it? Makes a lot of difference.

yorkshire123

Come on give the little darlings a break, after a while I'm sure one ceiling looks pretty much the same as another so no wonder they get a little geography confused from time to time  :D 

Offline Garden69

A lot of AW profiles even legitimate ones will put a far away location for privacy. Several Manchester ones with 500+ feedback list being on the Isle of Wight.

Why ? I don't understand ! Surely if you're a WG you'll know that people like to search based on location. You can protect privacy by not showing face or other means or am I missing the point ?!