Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone else find it hard to...  (Read 1323 times)

Harribbo

Have sex with a short girl in missionary?

I'm not overly tall I stand at 6ft, but I had an excellent punt with a WG the other day who was around 5ft and I found it really awkward to have sex with me on top...is there some sort of teqnique I am missing out on here...or does everyone have this problem if your taller/smaller? My girlfriend is like 5"8 and I don't have a problem lol...

Stealthshagger

Sometimes it is odd. I put a pillow under their bum and lower back, and don't go parallel to them really. Hold hips and have away. It also gives you more leeway regarding length so you don't bang the cervix, as you are at a bit of an angle.

abdul

I'm not overly tall I stand at 6ft, but I had an excellent punt with a WG the other day who was around 5ft and I found it really awkward to have sex with me on top...is there some sort of teqnique I am missing out on here...or does everyone have this problem if your taller/smaller? My girlfriend is like 5"8 and I don't have a problem lol...

Hey bro actually it is not exactly about the height. The lady you saw in other day was she very slim?,  I mean extremely slim or skinny if it is the case then you may find it difficult to have sex in missionary. As for your girlfriend I think she is definitely size 8 or 10 or more and so you're not having any problem with her. :hi:

Harribbo

She stated she was an 8 and my girlfriend is a 12. Thanks for the info lol.

Offline CBPaul

Not really but I'm not particularly tall. Real shorties it can be awkward I suppose but I have more issues with tall girls and going at it standing from behind.

If the position doesn't work then change it.

Offline smiths

Not really but I'm not particularly tall. Real shorties it can be awkward I suppose but I have more issues with tall girls and going at it standing from behind.

If the position doesn't work then change it.

Absolutely, its not as though nothing can be done about it.