Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MadamStorm, Stratford E15  (Read 493 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I walked

Communication is with a maid.  You will see later that although I walked some important details that I explicitly confirmed by text were just lies.  In addition, both times I have been to this location the maid has fucked up final communication of the exact location of the flat and becomes patronising and rude when pressed for confirmation.  On this occasion I had to call her for the flat details which she told me she had already sent.  I never received them.  I am listing the details of this because I think this is a characteristic “tell.” There is also a broader context of business practice that became evident through the punt that makes me very sceptical about other providers in this stable.  My bait and switch with Nina was at the same location.  This team are up to all sorts and any in their stable need to approached with caution.

The block is on Stratford High Street.  After my experiences here I may now avoid this location.  It is a modern block by the canal.  Entryphone and a flat on the  first floor (I think).

The photos are her but she has put on quite a bit of weight and I thought she was an unattractive low 6.  I am certain that the girl I saw is the same Madam Storm as shown in the verification photo below. I cannot account for the significant weight gain evident since the verification photo was taken (photoshop?). There was a big difference between the verification picture, profile picture and the girl in the room.  What the verification picture does not show is that she has both a bad case of acne on her face and cheeks and is a lot fatter and less attractive than she appears in that photo.  To put this in context, I routinely take dress options to punts from size 4 – 8.  The size eight will be a snug fit for a size 10.  I had nothing she would have got anywhere close to fitting into and would estimate she has put on 5-10kg from when the profile pictures were taken.  I thought she was about a size 12 which was a world away from the size six confirmed on the phone.  Second lie was that I was told that the profile pictures were taken about a month ago – they look years out of date.  I would rate the photos an eight – in the flesh she was a low six.  She is now carrying weight around her tummy.  She dressed in school girl top (very disappointing looking bosom) and white pants.  When I asked her if she would wear a dress request she asked me why I did not like what she was wearing (for which read: deluded).

I took her through 4 S’s and she failed.
Sexy? Fail – too fat, sleazy outfit, acne and zero engagement.  The chubby look in the face was a particular negative for me.
Smells good? Pass as far as I could tell.
Smiles? She fiddled with her phone as she showed me into the flat and did not make eye contact.  The final straw came when, concerned at the stark lack of connection I asked her if she was OK and she responded “Tired.”
Services? She confirmed French kissing and swallow by text and in the room with no mention of an extra.

As I have mentioned elsewhere, the difference between what I saw and the reviews, together with the broader business practice, convinces me that the TOFTT and the recent positive review by PointLess are both touts.  You don’t need to believe me, just take a good look at the photos just before you meet her and be prepared to walk if you don’t like what you see.

On a broader point, if the service was good and she actually does offer swallow inclusive she could be reasonable value at £100 ph.  My experience of her in the room was not encouraging.

These images were showing on the profile when I booked.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

These have gone up since and, while photoshopped, are more accurate.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 10:45:49 am by mrhappypants »

Online LLPunting

Thanks MHP for the new photos, definitely indicate a beefier girl.
 :drinks:

Offline Rav7