Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slavic Twentysomething Models In London  (Read 664 times)

Modelduos

For at least three of us here this is our fetish if you will

Here is an explanation from forum member (pun intended)

Axelrod

“Yes off the top of my head, Slavs (officially anyway) are those from the nations that succeeded Yugoslavia, plus Russia, Ukraine, Belarus (collectively what I referred to as the rare East Slavs...and you also happened to mention as having the beauts!)...Poland, Bulgaria, Czech Rep, and ...I may have forgotten a few others.

Maybe the lack of East Slav WGs is due to not having completely liquid borders with the EU. Those who are of status to travel fluidly, have money and thus aren't WGs. lol

Romanians, Lithuanians, Hungarians and Romanians, to name a few nationalities with a considerable amount of WGs in London...are NOT considered Slavic.

Yes there is a culture of poor, or at least mechanical, attitudes when it comes to Romanian WGs. I gave up seeing them a long time ago, although I did have a number of positive experiences with ones that bucked the trend.”

He’s looking for a raven haired lass currently working

Modelduos

For at least three of us here this is our fetish if you will

Here is an explanation from forum member (pun intended)

Axelrod

“Yes off the top of my head, Slavs (officially anyway) are those from the nations that succeeded Yugoslavia, plus Russia, Ukraine, Belarus (collectively what I referred to as the rare East Slavs...and you also happened to mention as having the beauts!)...Poland, Bulgaria, Czech Rep, and ...I may have forgotten a few others.

Maybe the lack of East Slav WGs is due to not having completely liquid borders with the EU. Those who are of status to travel fluidly, have money and thus aren't WGs. lol

Romanians, Lithuanians, Hungarians and Romanians, to name a few nationalities with a considerable amount of WGs in London...are NOT considered Slavic.

Yes there is a culture of poor, or at least mechanical, attitudes when it comes to Romanian WGs. I gave up seeing them a long time ago, although I did have a number of positive experiences with ones that bucked the trend.”

He’s looking for a raven haired lass currently working

So incision criteria
Slavic
Currently working in London
Likely to be in their twenties

Modelduos

So incision criteria
Slavic
Currently working in London
Likely to be in their twenties

Exclusion criteria would be non slavics masquerading as Slavics, MILFs, gilfs, BBWs or anything below an 8/10 plus any of the usual obvious such as barebackers etc

Modelduos

Also whilst not an absolute emphasis is on economic models cum whores pun intended, so avoiding seasoned SPs if possible  :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 06:06:40 pm by Modelduos »

Modelduos

Tried black label. Met an expensive English there. Not for me. Don’t think they have early 20s even if they may say they do. The English bird they sent me was pleasant but over thirty when her profile said early 20s. Also minimum I have seen is 600ph

Modelduos

I almost saw this one this weekend but 300ph and owc put me off

External Link/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

I almost saw this one this weekend but 300ph and owc put me off

External Link/Members Only

Overpriced by at least £50..
Also enhanced knockers. ......   :dash:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac