Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Which cities get more touring Thai's - e.g. Leicester  (Read 464 times)

Offline simon07

Hi guys
Was looking for Thai's in Nottingham now that Red Hot Candy has vanished.

This is External Link/Members Only where I counted at least 4 women. They might be bait n switch, 4 for Leicester, still they are there. If you look up Birmingham there are 6 Thai well known Thai ladies there.

Is this where the demand is, why do they not rotate? What is wrong with Nottingham or Derby?

« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 11:06:27 pm by simon07 »

Offline RogerBoner

The two real profiles in Leicester are Gorgeous Leila and Maya Sexy. There have been accommodation issues in Nottingham ever since Edison Way in Arnold closed down. Taya and Angie Deep barely lasted a week at Hine Hall, Ransom Road because it was too obvious. My favourite,  The Ropewalk, closed because someone wanted their apartment back.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Barbie will be in The Zone, Cranbrook St in a few days. But it's lonely being the only Thai in town.

Some of the older ones like Birmingham and regard it as home. The same girls have been there for over six months. I think it's just an accommodation issue. Someone lost 6 months rent at Hine Hall. They now have a place in Stafford so they are trying a bit.

Offline simon07

Thanks Roger, very useful information. Hope they find more places in Derby & Nottingham.

Offline RogerBoner

Simon the girl who is now using Candy's AW profile is the debauched Anny who I once saw in Derby  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I got curious about this one about 3 weeks ago and ended up seeing her at the end of last week. When I was eventually allowed in half an hour later than the appointment she told me she prefers half hour appointments. But I had driven all the way from Nottingham so insisted on an hour. I started with missionary anal after easing it in very slowly. I bummed her for a bit before coming in her mouth. She had started off with a sullen manner. I had read some reviews so knew that she would take a long shower but I wanted some cockrest so didn't mind.She chatted for a bit. She can't wait to go back to Thailand.  Then she gave me some deep rimming followed by a surprisingly excellent blowjob.  I was lucky I guess as she seems to be hit and miss. By the way she looks very different from her profile photos.  I regard this as an excellent punt as I have omitted some really naughty things she did.
Currently in Taunton if it's a real profile.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 08:34:53 pm by RogerBoner »

Offline simon07

Sigh! Sleepless in East Midlands!