Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilly Big Ass - Hendon - Waste of money  (Read 3068 times)

19 review(s) for CAMILLY BIG ASS (11 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline BMW

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw her in Hendon a few months ago. Only good thing about this experience is that I intended to see her for 1 hour but changed to 30 minutes at the start of the booking.

Unattractive face, BBW with big ass. Very poor service, did covered oral for 30 seconds and said to move to sex. I wanted reverse CG but she was too lazy so did missionary then doggy. Overall uninterested and unbothered.

Clockwatcher and after 25 minutes said time was up before I had cummed. I told her we still have 5 minutes but she said another punter is waiting  :mad:

I will definitely not be returning.

Offline jordan452

She’s got so much cheeks to clap but punters on here keep receiving punter alienation  :(

Offline Donutman2021

Sorry bmw. You did not last 25 mins with this body. I smell...... Lies
Banned reason: Troll with no intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Payyourwaymate

Sorry bmw. You did not last 25 mins with this body. I smell...... Lies

Are you alright? You keep posting on all the camila review threads. Just go see her already and review or stop making pointless comments please.

Offline Donutman2021

OK. I will. After the covid is over.

Offline Donutman2021

Here is my review from my last visits

Good comms. Booking are always provisional as she always says let her know half an hour before arrival so not really any point booking in advance.

Having said that she is obviously good with this method as she has never kept me waiting.

The service. It varies so much its crazy. Sometimes she just goes through the motions. On other visits she is very enthuthiastic.

She seems more upbeat when she is working for herself I presume as she takes calls and opens the door however when it is a working house she seems down. Maybe due to the number of punters.

Recently when I phone she answers as if she is high or half asleep.

Offline golden bull

She’s got so much cheeks to clap but punters on here keep receiving punter alienation  :(

Clap for heroes?

Offline jordan452

Clap for heroes?

Yeah maybe she’s better at using those cheeks to clap for the NHS instead.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Here is my review from my last visits

Good comms. Booking are always provisional as she always says let her know half an hour before arrival so not really any point booking in advance.

Having said that she is obviously good with this method as she has never kept me waiting.

The service. It varies so much its crazy. Sometimes she just goes through the motions. On other visits she is very enthuthiastic.

She seems more upbeat when she is working for herself I presume as she takes calls and opens the door however when it is a working house she seems down. Maybe due to the number of punters.

Recently when I phone she answers as if she is high or half asleep.

SMH so this banned member had seen her before but was posting in all her reviews like he had not seen her. Moving like a nitty for her cheeks  :dash:.