Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Edinburgh sauna - advice?  (Read 3375 times)

belguy

Hi!

I just moved to Edinburgh and i'm planning to visit a sauna. As I never went into a sauna, I was wondering if someone could give me some advice for a sauna where the staff is friendly and will few minutes to explain how it works and what is expected for me to do.
thanks,

tojosmith

hi just reading your post. should try lss sauna some good girls there. easy to find plus they will get one of the girls to show you around and tell you what the prices are. many girls to chose from.  my fav  is mona she gives very good service. i think she starts back today. good luck.   

BigFred

hi just reading your post. should try lss sauna some good girls there. easy to find plus they will get one of the girls to show you around and tell you what the prices are. many girls to chose from.  my fav  is mona she gives very good service. i think she starts back today. good luck.

Ignore any post from tojosmith. (mona)

Offline sparrow

Ignore any post from tojosmith. (mona)

Although you probably should try LSS (London Street Sauna).

Here's a recent thread that may be of some help:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=28336.msg458040#msg458040

Offline Tall and Tattooed

I have a question about sauna etiquette.
Say you're looking for anal, do you just have to chance it, pick your lass and hope she'll let you pop it up the back door?  Or is it ok to ask in the waiting room?
I'm fine for the odd extra charges, I just want the one thing I don't get at home, ya know?

Ive been in the saunas 7 times between bss, lss and new town.
Do far 7 different girls and no anal. Experiences range from incredible to piss poor.
My one trip to bss was so bad I'll never return

Offline f_angel

I think that at some of them you could ask at reception if any girls offer a particular service like anal. I think that you would need to be a known face at a parlour to do this though.

Offline sparrow

Experiences range from incredible to piss poor.

Intrigued to know who was incredible and who piss poor. . .

Shagger69

Ambassadors on Lothian Road, if your worried about being seen going in then they allow people to use the back door at Grindlay Court

Can't go wrong with a session with Hanah, Amy or Sasha

I'll probably get shot down but I think it's a decent place to punt

I think that at some of them you could ask at reception if any girls offer a particular service like anal. I think that you would need to be a known face at a parlour to do this though.

thanks for the advice!  i'm not sure i'll ever be a familiar face at a parlor.  it's kind of a last resort really, or on a whim..  sitting in the lounge always feels odd....especially when some 50+ dude in a towel tries to make small talk while waiting for a girl to  become free...

Intrigued to know who was incredible and who piss poor. . .

i'm terrible with names....i had an incredible time at lss with a scottish indian lady, she had big fake boobs, which isn't my thing really, but they were still fun....she was just amazing....had such a good time.  we went over the 45 min mark, and the guy at the desk was buzzing at us.....she didn't want me to leave.  made me feel a piece of heaven..

piss poor....a tall thin greek girl at bss.  she was really cute, shy type....in the room she gave me probably the worst bj i have ever had...then flopped on her back, and said 'come on then' more or less laying there waiting for me to finish.... it was how i imagine fucking a blow up doll would be.

tojosmith

belguy

thanks for the advice, I will try LSS

Offline willie loman

thanks for the advice!  i'm not sure i'll ever be a familiar face at a parlor.  it's kind of a last resort really, or on a whim..  sitting in the lounge always feels odd....especially when some 50+ dude in a towel tries to make small talk while waiting for a girl to  become free...

Obviously sitting in the lounge can feel odd, but its a useful way of seeing what the girls are about, whether they speak English and if they have a personality, also it can be a turn on which leads to a better subsequent punt. I also find my fellow punters interesting, open your mind young man.

Offline sparrow

....especially when some 50+ dude in a towel tries to make small talk while waiting for a girl to  become free...

That might be me.    :D