Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alessia - Farnborough  (Read 1811 times)

Offline BJones287

Anyone had any experience with her? FB looks good, just seeing if there were any other opinions on here...

External Link/Members Only

mbb

Yeah.  I saw her back in early 2013.  Lovely girl.  Very fit.

Became a regular of her's over 8 months.  Barebacked her twice.

Offline nigel4498

Thanks for that information.
Will definitely avoid her.

James999

Yeah.  I saw her back in early 2013.  Lovely girl.  Very fit.

Became a regular of her's over 8 months.  Barebacked her twice.

The threads over a YEAR old, and the profile dead, your first and only post, I smell BULLSHIT / TROLL

mbb

No troll.  Just telling the truth.   It is what it is.

Lemon Otter

No troll.  Just telling the truth.   It is what it is.

And what it is stupidity of the highest order. James999 has called it perfectly.

mbb

Why should you lot care what I get up to ?   What is it to you ?  I'll tell you what it is .. you lot can feel better about yourself that you've got all high & mighty and self righteous and all. 

I get myself checked.  I was responsible as I can be with barebacking that girl.   It's only considered spreading the STD's if you bareback BEFORE you get yourself checked out.  For sure, it's a "personal" risk.  But if you've got the green light - then you're no risk to the girl.  She's more of a risk to the punter.

Just a suggestion boys, but you may wish to be less sanctimonious next time.  Oh !! I forgot!  Unprotected sex with WG's is a taboo subject!  We know it happens .. but we can't talk about it!  Oh no!  How very english.  How very pathetic.