Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexandra_USA25 - new profile  (Read 3267 times)

Offline NW_Guy

I remember seeing this girl a while ago on AW, she sticks in my mind as she had a cute arty black and white obscured facial profile picture of herself , smiling from behind a raised hand. 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There are not many AW profiles which claim Iranian provenance in the NW, so a bit of digging and sure enough, here is her old profile

External Link/Members Only

I've highlighted it, as under her old profile she appears to have feedback from a known barebacker

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=261449.msg2668317#msg2668317

I snapshotted her profile and a couple of pics, one of which appears in an edited form in a post by magpie252 in this thread

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=263587.msg2690784#msg2690784

Forewarned and all that...

NWG

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online magpie252

Yup, I cropped the original photo

Online chrishornx

Offline Kriss

Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline NW_Guy

I remember seeing this girl a while ago on AW, she sticks in my mind as she had a cute arty black and white obscured facial profile picture of herself , smiling from behind a raised hand.

Interesting - now she has now put that pic back on her profile.  Memory slightly off as it is not truly black and white, but pretty close...

Seems a lot more flattering than the veri-pic

NWG

Offline Kriss

Interesting - now she has now put that pic back on her profile.  Memory slightly off as it is not truly black and white, but pretty close...

NWG

Hah, she's just changed it. She looks OK on her veri-pic IMHO

Offline Blackpool Rock

Hah, she's just changed it. She looks OK on her veri-pic IMHO
I'd conjured up an image of an absolute babe in my mind a bit like Aylar Lie so when I saw the veri pic I was slightly disappointed, that said she may look different with a bit of slap on and laughing / smiling as veri pics aren't normally very flattering, this one is a sort of itch that I still want to scratch

Offline NW_Guy

I'd conjured up an image of an absolute babe in my mind a bit like Aylar Lie so when I saw the veri pic I was slightly disappointed, that said she may look different with a bit of slap on and laughing / smiling as veri pics aren't normally very flattering, this one is a sort of itch that I still want to scratch

Exactly BR....... that’s why that pic stuck in my mind.... I reckon I was subconsciously hoping someone would say the BB punter business was alL nonsense  and she’s back on the hotlist....

However, this is the real world .....

NWG

[/quote]
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 08:27:48 am by NW_Guy »

Offline BaldEagle

Exactly BR....... that’s why that pic stuck in my mind.... I reckon I was subconsciously hoping someone would say the BB punter business was alL nonsense  and she’s back on the hotlist....

However, this is the real world .....

NWG

That verification pic reminds me of a similar picture of a Bulgarian girl who works in Spain, and she is way better looking in real life (and I have seen her fresh out of the shower with no make up). So, this girl may well be better looking in real life too. As regards BB, she says it's a definite no no on her profile and is there any certainty that the BB connection happened and she knew about it and allowed a BB session?  :unknown: I can understand why it raises questions. It's a shame no one knows for certain because Arab girls at reasonable prices aren't often around Manchester. :(

Offline Kriss

Offline Blackpool Rock

That verification pic reminds me of a similar picture of a Bulgarian girl who works in Spain, and she is way better looking in real life (and I have seen her fresh out of the shower with no make up). So, this girl may well be better looking in real life too. As regards BB, she says it's a definite no no on her profile and is there any certainty that the BB connection happened and she knew about it and allowed a BB session?  :unknown: I can understand why it raises questions. It's a shame no one knows for certain because Arab girls at reasonable prices aren't often around Manchester. :(
I don't think there was ever any suggestion that she herself had done BB but she has feedback from a punter who also has feedback from a girl who has BB in her likes list.

As has been said on other threads everyone has had sex somewhere along the line with someone who has done BB with someone else so personally i'd not get too hung up about it

Offline BaldEagle

I don't think there was ever any suggestion that she herself had done BB but she has feedback from a punter who also has feedback from a girl who has BB in her likes list.

As has been said on other threads everyone has had sex somewhere along the line with someone who has done BB with someone else so personally i'd not get too hung up about it

On balance I have to agree and in a somewhat clumsy way that was what I was inferring in my last post. At the moment she’s in the wrong area for me, Covid considerations apart  :hi:

Online chrishornx

she is back up and running for you BR

Online scutty brown

NWG

Something very curious about this photo.
Searching finds it linked to several Iraqi (not Iranian) Youtube and Facebook accounts, all of which have had ALL content deleted.
The one place it still survives is at External Link/Members Only
where its a shot included in a "how to take photos of muslim girls" training video.
Photo seems to date back to ~2015-2016
What's going on I don't know, but be prepared for B&S - and possibly a muslim girl trying to hide her real ID

Offline Blackpool Rock

she is back up and running for you BR
Yeah her profiles been active for a while but she's outcall only so no good for me.

What doesn't make sense is that her list of outcall locations changes every day or every few days so she doesn't seem to have a consistent base, not sure why she would move around so much, presumably renting Air B&B as a base  :unknown: