Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arranging a punt, wants me to email..  (Read 1315 times)

Offline YorkshireLad

So I am trying to arrange a punt, messaged a girl on adultwork & told to email her personal email for number & info. What is all this about? Is it some sort of scam to get your email address, why can't she just reply via adultwork?

bitsandbobs

Just use a punting email address so no harm done?

Offline TomTank

Scam, or somebody else is running the AdultWork for her - might not be malicious, might just be someone helping her out, but could be dodgy

bitsandbobs

She may read email addresses more than AW so easier to contact?  But I am just guessing

vw

She may read email addresses more than AW so easier to contact?  But I am just guessing
true email just arrives and AW you have to log on.  Also may be going out and not age verified mobile for AW access.  so many things but as always listen to your gut !

Offline smiths

So I am trying to arrange a punt, messaged a girl on adultwork & told to email her personal email for number & info. What is all this about? Is it some sort of scam to get your email address, why can't she just reply via adultwork?

My advice if you are still interested in this WG is to ask for information on here on her from other punters to establish what their experiences were, hopefully you would get some replies to that request but you might not of course.

Offline stevedave

My advice if you are still interested in this WG is to ask for information on here on her from other punters to establish what their experiences were, hopefully you would get some replies to that request but you might not of course.

Very sensible advice, +1

Ben4454

Some girls use your e-mail address and put it into google to find out additional information about you.

That information can lead to another username you use. They then re-put that username into google and find another account name of yours.

This leads to your real identity. Seen it countless times.

Offline Silver Birch

I make bookings on my terms, not hers. If she will not communicate via AW I would just move on. Her loss.

Hawkwind71

Sometimes it is hard not to become fixated on a particular WG. It's happened to me. You just have to focus on the fact that there are so many other professional girls to choose from. And go for someone that doesn't set off the internal alarm.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Sounds a bit dodgy and the alarm bells would be ringing if I was asked to do this.

Can you post the AW link to this girl as someone on here may have info about the girl or any associates / group she may be involved with?

raylondoner

Maybe she's had a bad experience with AW suspending her profile for no valid reason - happens - so at least this way she will be able to communicate.  :hi:

SirFrank

I also have a punting email, and the server is based in Serbia and bounced from Latvia to Belarus, so it would take a fucking computer genius to bust me. Those types of people are trying to break Into NaSA instead of finding out where I live and if the rumours of me having 6 toes is also true.

My advice - always use your nose in this game. If it feels wrong, jog on

Ben4454

I also have a punting email, and the server is based in Serbia and bounced from Latvia to Belarus, so it would take a fucking computer genius to bust me. Those types of people are trying to break Into NaSA instead of finding out where I live and if the rumours of me having 6 toes is also true.

Frank it wouldn't anymore you just gave the game away !  :cool:

vw

you should always bounce one through Canada, they have strictest anti privacy laws in the world.

Hawkwind71

you should always bounce one through Canada, they have strictest anti privacy laws in the world.

And now Canada has the Swedish model. One of my best punts ever was in Toronto just before the law changed in 2014. She was on her knees at the door undoing my flies, I haven't holidayed there since the law change. Checked the websites and twitter, the girls still seem to be active but must be weird for the punters to all be criminal now.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

link please