Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennifer Escader - Hucknall  (Read 2119 times)

41 review(s) for Jennifer Escada (34 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline TrainGuy

External Link/Members Only

30 mins £80

Location: Apartment near Large Tesco store. Plenty of free & easy parking. Nice place, clean and tidy and very much fit for purpose.

Jennifer: Attractive milf type. Nice body. I just found her personality quite aloof and her chat very off putting. Lots of talk of her reason for doing this, her other interests and business - giving the impression she’s something special and I’m very lucky to be in her presence. Asking me lots of questions about how often I punt, if I live local etc etc. Timewasting? Nosey? Just a chatterbox? Whatever it is it’s a turn off for me.

Action: Just poor, very little effort. Light, shallow owo - mainly hand. I can always pop twice in 30 mins so I let her crack on with this until I shot my 1st load which as I was laying on the bed, she directed so it went all over me - never had this before, if no facial or cim is available surely an experienced SP would take it over their tits at least without being specifically asked?
Anyway, after a quick clean up, we were only about 10 mins in, I asked her to carry on as I’d like to cum again this was agreed in comms in advance but she seemed pissed off. She inexplicably covered my cock in lube and proceeded to give me an aggressive hand job and nothing else. I wasn’t in the mood to start directing her, the connection wasn’t there, but I wanted a second pop so got her to lay down so I could wank over her previously mentioned nice body. This is where it went from bad to worse. Rather than doing her job of helping to get me off she started saying - “it’s not going to happen is it”? I have got 2 pops out of almost every 30 min punt I’ve ever had! “Possibly not with all this horrible lube you poured all over me” I replied. She got some wipes and tried to clean it off but the moment was gone, I got up and left without really any more conversation.

Would I return? Fuck no.  :thumbsdown:

Offline John the Sextist

Such a contrast to the previous review, I'm just coming back into the punting world having taken a bit of time off, was undecided on this SP and still am now  :unknown: :unknown:

Plenty more to choose from, slightest doubt and I stay away, its a good policy that has worked well for me in the past :thumbsup:

Offline Coffeeaddict39

I get this negative totally. I can always pop twice in 30mins but never really find a sp that is happy for me to do so. Maybe Carmen massage is OK with it but that's it. I never ask for it now. If I want to pop twice I visit the parlours in Sheffield 2 30min punts for 100 notes with. 2 different girls and a rest with a coffee in between.

Offline brook899

What a genius thing to do CA39, I never even thought about doing something like that. Definitely going to give that a go, many thanks!

Offline hunkybc

I've seen her and my review was a neutral.   Better punts to be had at the price point....but I would say if you do go and see her a 15 min pump and dump would be enough.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 381
I’d still fancy a look at this one but pre-armed with this and other intel from previous reviews expecting a big chat etc.
I just fancy a look at her body and a pump inside her, I’m only a one shot,  I’ll try and block out all the talking  :lol:

Offline GoldTop

I’d still fancy a look at this one but pre-armed with this and other intel from previous reviews expecting a big chat etc.
I just fancy a look at her body and a pump inside her, I’m only a one shot,  I’ll try and block out all the talking  :lol:

Shove the ILO beast in her gob and she'll soon shut up. And see if she goes for reverse cowgirl  :dance:

Offline Coffeeaddict39

No worries. I've seen miss escada and I loved the gfe really good sex and she is gorgeous but I always leave horny after 1 pop and go home to wank. It's why I always seem to drive up to Sheffield for a double bubble.
I keep trying to find a Saturday or Sunday morning where I have a god few hours to myself and see 3 girls. Personal challenge

Offline Stickitin

No worries. I've seen miss escada and I loved the gfe really good sex and she is gorgeous but I always leave horny after 1 pop and go home to wank. It's why I always seem to drive up to Sheffield for a double bubble.
I keep trying to find a Saturday or Sunday morning where I have a god few hours to myself and see 3 girls. Personal challenge

Wonder what’s the maximum people have done in a day? I’ve done 2 loads of times but never more…

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 381
I’d struggle with two without a big sleep in between  :lol:
Thought about it today tbh as this morning go was a quickie, thinking try for another quickie later

Offline Scuderia Fan

Wonder what’s the maximum people have done in a day? I’ve done 2 loads of times but never more…