Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: alt Charlotte - Lenton, Notts  (Read 2510 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5336761) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline NottsB

External Link/Members Only
£120 for half hour

This was one I was always a bit put off because of the split lip thing but thought fuck it!

The girl
Looks wise she is exactly what she proclaims - how often does this not happen?
Curvy, sexy, alternative. You get what it says on the tin

The meet
I’m vanilla as fuck when it comes to dom. I basically want someone to look like a badass but fuck me and maybe tell me I’m a dirty bastard or something.

Her attitude was phenomenal from the get go. I asked her to dress in a full latex suit - something she doesn’t normally do for half hour visits - but she said she’d take some photos afterwards. She looked insane.

The house is a standard two up two down in Lenton. Safe area. Parking is a bit shit but she directs you to the free bit which is 60 seconds away.

Lots of DFK, riding, spiting in my face and good sex. Fucked her mish, her on top and behind and the views were something to behold. Standard stuff - performed well.

Lovely girl, itch scratched. Would recommend.

Offline Stongwee53

I think shes good and i was surprised how good she was in real life. Got a great body on her. Id go back to see her when the urge was there definetly

Offline Maverick1138

I like Charlotte, met her a number of times now. She is a lovely girl and good to chat with not just a stunning body.

Offline nbarnes

Sounds promising.

The catsuit sounds good - She's a bit too alt for me though in terms of piercings.