Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PRETTY@ANNA - Nottingham  (Read 1721 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7160192) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline gbyld87

£!40 1hr

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms were shit on this one, with some kind of breakdown in understanding resulting in a 15min stand-off, but in the end it was worth it.

A popular venue just north of the city center, with on-street parking for a modest fee.  The girl herself is exactly as the photos (and, if it's still active when you read this, the video on the VS ad is 100% accurate).  Age seemed genuine (23 on the ad), brown-skinned Brazilian curves, peach of an arse and some beautifully done perky fake tits that set her off just right.  I found her very pretty, as per the photos.  Big smiles all-through the booking, lots of jokes and laughing (despite pretty limited English) and she was up for pretty much whatever I asked for.

Sex twice in the hour, both times varied and she didn't mind some nice slow deep dicking at all.  She was very involved in all positions.  OWO was quoted 20 quid extra so I passed on that.  Kissing was also 20 quid extra, but she did it anyway and was very decent at it.  RO went down well (:P) and overall a great time had.  Minus points for silly small condoms - went through 3 before getting one on correctly the first try.

Possibly a touch expensive with the extras, but as I say the kissing seemed to be included regardless of the texted price.  Hot-listed, and will definitely try to see again.  Cracking proper Brazilian girl.

Offline wantkinkyfun

Offline Stickitin

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 381
Good review matey, that’s very tempting

Offline Ratatat-tat

Yeah i hope shes still there tomorrow as i have a free morning and thats right up my street

Offline GoldTop

Tempting. Quite a few Brazilians appear to have rolled into NG4 as well as this one
« Last Edit: May 09, 2023, 01:45:18 pm by GoldTop »

Offline gbyld87

Tempting. Quite a few Brazilians appear to have rolled into NG4 as well as this one

Yeah, I'm not sure about the other two or three in NG4.  They look like they have duo and individual ads running, and the duo one shows them as much less attractive (to my eyes anyway) then the individual ads do.