Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: salinas Thai girl- Burton……Leicester from tomorrow  (Read 1288 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7160092) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Stickitin

This one

External Link/Members Only

Don’t often do full punts but was floating by Burton on the train and saw this was right next to the station so decided to quickly hop off. Think there are 2 girls working from here as fired off a few texts and 2 came back as this location.

The girl was quite nice looking in a natural sort of way, curvy body with a slight tum but she was young and firm enough to carry it nicely (I go for curves all day long over the skinny ones.) Pleasant girl too, English not great but she was polite and keen to please. No reason to disbelieve her age of mid 20’s.

Usual massage which was fine. Then into a bit of LFK and sucking her tits. She is then went down and gave me decent owo (included in the £70) which carried on for at least 5 mins. I’d been on the piss the night before so knew there was danger of mr floppy, but bagged up and went at it in doggy and mush until mr flopster started having his say. Then whipped off the Jonny and got her to wank me to completion finishing over her stomach.

All in all a good experience and I would return. As said she is moving to Leicester after Sunday.

Offline RogerBoner

Thanks for another great find. She's recently joined AW and it reads as if CIM is included in the price. She's curvy but sexy looking.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Knny

Nice one, hope she ends up in le2 or le3.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 381
Good review matey thanks
I’ve been that busy recent not even read the reviews never mind getting out to Burton
There’s deffo some decent young girls on that block that rotate but most skip Derby non try Nottingham