Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennifer escader - Hucknall - 30 minute booking  (Read 2254 times)

41 review(s) for Jennifer Escada (34 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Supersteven11

This meet handed around 2 weeks ago after a long break from punting! I’ve seen Jen a few times now but decided to try a tie and tease this time, hands tied up and blind folded on the bed Jen started off with a loads of teasing around my body kissing me and slowly working here was down, after a few minutes im rock hard and she’s giving me a nice blow job, I’ve then requested a 69 position where Jen then teased up some more slowly lifting up and down so I couldn’t always lick her pussy. We then moved on to sex in cowgirl reverse cowgirl and she finely untied me to finish in doggie when I popped in the bag.

I paid 80 for 30 minutes

And would definitely return!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jamesbattersea

This meet handed around 2 weeks ago after a long break from punting! I’ve seen Jen a few times now but decided to try a tie and tease this time, hands tied up and blind folded on the bed Jen started off with a loads of teasing around my body kissing me and slowly working here was down, after a few minutes im rock hard and she’s giving me a nice blow job, I’ve then requested a 69 position where Jen then teased up some more slowly lifting up and down so I couldn’t always lick her pussy. We then moved on to sex in cowgirl reverse cowgirl and she finely untied me to finish in doggie when I popped in the bag.

I paid 80 for 30 minutes

And would definitely return!

External Link/Members Only

I feel she should maybe havd a look at her profile and update her covid policies. Theh are a little out of date.
Looks nice though.

Offline GoldTop

Agree. Its one of those profiles that you just CBA bothering to read

Offline hunkybc

Glad you had a good time mate.
The motions she goes through just sounds the same as what others say minus the blindfold etc

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 381
I’ve tried a few times to book her and not quite got anything lined up either mainly due to timings, would still fancy a meet. Good review matey thanks.

Offline braman69

I had a meet arranged a few weeks ago but we had to cancel due to heavy snow.  She said it was too treacherous to travel in to her "office" that day  :lol:

I have every intention of going to see her one day soon....

Offline GoldTop

To be fair, I think she lives opposite side of the city to her work gaff

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

I was able to exchange messages with her last week.

She got back to me straight away and was dead friendly like. That was a good sign, especially after I’d outlined what I’m into. She seemed keen and enthusiastic to meet.

I think I might try and see her in the next few weeks - when my depraved desires escalate to the point where I can no longer control them.

Once I’ve satiated my desires, and in line with the ethos of this community, I will write up a review which will be factual, concise and to the point.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 07:48:24 pm by Mutinyonthecounty »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 381
I was able to exchange messages with her last week.

She got back to me straight away and was dead friendly like. That was a good sign, especially after I’d outlined what I’m into. She seemed keen and enthusiastic to meet.

I think I might try and see her in the next few weeks - when my depraved desires escalate to the point where I can no longer control them.

Once I’ve satiated my desires, and in line with the ethos of this community, I will write up a review which will be factual, concise and to the point.
You leave me wet and wanting that review already my friend haha

I tried her several times today by calls and text, no answer/ response sadly but had a great plan b