Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Selina X Lounge Leicester  (Read 3277 times)

Offline Formicahunt

External Link/Members Only

After fruitless attempts last week to get something arranged I fell back on the reliable and always there X Lounge. Parlours are few and far between these days but I've used this place a lot in the past and never been disappointed.

Went with the intention of seeing Tanya but when I saw Selina I changed my mind, mid to late 30s, not tall, and nice dark Indian skin. Paid my £10 room fee and upstairs I went. Nice massage with plenty of cock work soon got me hard and while she was getting the condom on I stroked her pussy, she started pushing back onto my fingers and before you know she's got three fingers in while she sucks my cock, moaning for all she's worth. When I position myself round to have a kiss of her pussy she responds enthusiastically, showing her ass into the air while I kiss,lick,and suck away. By now I'm desperate to fuck her so went for some very hard doggy, again she was very responsive and moaned appropriately, demanding I smack her ass. We switched to Mish, me holding her ankles towards he ears while I went deep. She makes all the right noises and I unloaded .

Really nice to chat to after, no rushing, and a pretty woman. Her tits are paid for and on the firm side but she enjoys her nipples being kissed. £70 all in.

Some may find her moans a bit much but for me I like the pantomime of it.

Leicester seems a bit dry so good to have the X lounge reliable.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2023, 03:44:40 pm by Formicahunt »

Online Aakash11

Nice review. I have never been to xlounge. What is the setup like? Is it discreet? The site says you cannot book in advance so how does it work? You turn up and wait in a communal area or something?

Offline Formicahunt

Parlours are thin on the ground now so it's les likely that younger punters will have used one. X Lounge is fairly typical of a parlour set up; walk in (This on e has a discrete entrance) Maid will sit you down in a private area where you meet the girls working and you take your pick. Pay the room fee and then pay for your time with the girl . Might not be for everyone but I like the familiarity.

Online versace

Looking at their website, all girls look average at best.

Offline Formicahunt

Each to their own but you don't run the risk of bait and switch, a poor attitude, or language barrier.