Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Esme Preston VIP  (Read 470 times)

Offline Southernbloke

External Link/Members Only

I was in Preston for a meeting this afternoon and once finished I fancied a punt . I had noticed Ellen 123 was in town and I had always quite fancied her but unfortunately she was not available.
Plan b phoned VIP and asked if anyone was available and was told this lady was
Arrived in about 20 minutes at the very indiscreet front door on London Road at rush hour! Never mind once inside all good as the parlour looked clean and well maintained inside.
I gave my name and was asked how long I wanted, I wanted 45 minutes but was told that I could only have 30 minutes due to transport issues ( bit disappointed) , handed over £50 for 30 minutes.
The lady was in reception at the same time and I was very impressed by her looks and figure. About a size 8-10 , 32-34 b boobs, mixed race lady about late twenties or very early thirties but easily could have passed for 10 years younger.
Up to the room stripped off and went to the bathroom for a quick wash. Got back in the bedroom and Esme is waiting for me wearing a teal underwear set ( very nice) . Asked for extras and was informed that no kissing , anal or cim . Not bothered about anal but kissing being a no go was very disappointing, cim not a deal breaker. Owo was an extra £20 ( bit dearer than I remember but hey ho )
Nice fondle of her body ensued but a lack of kissing made me feel awkward touching her.
A very nice bj without a condom was delivered and she got me over the line after about 20 ish minutes. Quite happy to have a chat afterwards while I got dressed and she tidied the room. I think I was the last customer of the day and she was the only girl working.
All in all a decent parlour punt .
I’ve struggled to rate this punt as she is gorgeous and the sight of her sucking my cock was fantastic but a couple of negatives bring the score down. Only being allowed 30 minutes and not being told until I got there and the lack of kissing.
I was also surprised that extras had gone up to £20 without any notice from £10 ( not a criticism but definitely a surprise) good job I had the money with me otherwise this would have been a red .
I will probably return as this place is always my plan b when in Preston

Offline Georgedaviesok

You didnt miss much with Ellen123 mate, very average punt at best.

Offline Southernbloke

You didnt miss much with Ellen123 mate, very average punt at best.

Good to know 👍

Offline Blackpool Rock

OWO is only an extra £10 mate, she ripped you off  :thumbsdown:

I'm sure there is a price list on the wall somewhere but when I punted there last week with Jenna OWO was £10 and CIM another £10 so she charged you the OWO + CIM rate but didn't deliver on the CIM

Depends how you feel but if this changes your view of the rating down to a Negative i'm sure you could ask for it to be amended, in the past i've taken reviews down a notch for being over charged

Offline Bigerection

Also maybe worth contacting VIP and report this.
I paid £10 for OWO last week with Belle so she definitely overcharged unless it states somewhere it's up to the WG.

Offline Southernbloke

Thank you lads for the info. I’m quite happy to leave the rating as is but I will definitely be contacting them to inform them about the overcharge