Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lois - Sheridans - Salford.  (Read 1156 times)

Offline rocket88

External Link/Members Only

My first visit to Sheridans. Went on spec.

Location: business unit in Pendleton. Easy enough to find. Entrance at the rear of the building from the car park.

FS and OW = £60 hh. £20 to the house,£40 to the SP.

Rang the bell,I had to help the receptionist to open the heavy metal door!
I was introduced to Lois,she was the only SP available. The website states she is 12/14. No way,more like 16/18 with gnd looks. I know that means she won't be every punter's cup of tea,but I found her to be a friendly local lass with a good attitude to the work.

I had a shower and was joined by Lois who started the proceedings by sticking her tongue in my mouth and grabbing my cock! She took off the little she had on and still standing I had a suck of her nips whilst grabbing her big arse. This proceedings had given me boner,Lois slipped to her knees and gave me sloppy blow job and a thorough tonguing of the balls. To slow things down,I got Lois to lie on the bed for some RO. Whilst tonguing her clit I gently inserted a couple of fingers. No objection from Lois.
The main event started with mish,along with some filthy talk from her with her legs over my shoulders. This was followed by doggie over the side of the bed whilst gently slapping her arse - a favourite of mine with the big lasses!
Running out of steam,I laid on the bed,Lois took the condom off and finished me by hand whilst I had a firm grasp of an arse cheek.

A very good VFM punt. I will be returning to sample some of the other goods on offer!