Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Thai massage place in Watford  (Read 6783 times)

Offline Billy no mates

I noticed a new Thai massage place a couple of minutes walk from Watford Junction, just off the St Albans road (trying not to be too specific). I’m not talking about the one that’s on the St Albans road also a couple of minutes from the station, that’s been there for a few years now.

Anyone have a chance to try the new place or any intell ?

Offline andyitc

I noticed a new Thai massage place a couple of minutes walk from Watford Junction, just off the St Albans road (trying not to be too specific). I’m not talking about the one that’s on the St Albans road also a couple of minutes from the station, that’s been there for a few years now.

Anyone have a chance to try the new place or any intell ?

Not this one is it?

External Link/Members Only

I don't know Watford but this seems relatively new

Offline Billy no mates

Not this one is it?

External Link/Members Only

I don't know Watford but this seems relatively new

That one has been there a while. The one I mean has literally just opened in the last two weeks. I will give it a try soon.

Offline rubandtuguk

Have yet to try, but enquiring around and they claim to be legit. Happy to hear differently :)

Any word on the Thai place at the very top of the high st?

Offline double gee

Joy is the owner who used to be at Sawadee in Queens Road.
She was an excellent punt there with fbsm guaranteed. Her new place she started with brave intentions of going very legit - that didn't last!

She has a middle aged Indian lady who is very legit and she is there also for beauty odds and sods

I've been there a few times as I like body scrub and massage. Never left disappointed.

Offline hugo.freeman

By middle aged, can you be a little more specific on the age range.  Is she a looker?  Would you risk starting your session stark naked before she walks in?

Offline hugo.freeman

Hi

Did either of you manage to give this place a try?  if so, any feedback pls?

Offline hugo.freeman

I got fed up waiting for a reply here so went and TOFTT.  My review here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=333826.0

Offline rubandtuguk

So legit if you end up with the Indian SP then?  :D

Offline hugo.freeman

Yes but even then I wouldn't bother unless you want to be remembered of your auntie.