Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: naughtysashatoo Cambridge  (Read 1458 times)

bobbles1945

Seen this woman three plus times External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Nice friendly chatty student  smooth soft skin and good boobs with small nipples which rise to the occaision. She tours to other places and works to support her studies. Everything covered but well delivered. Enjoys RO and her nipples sucked-if the mood takes her she comes-or makes a good imitation of it.

She also has another review on this site with which I concur

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Profile gone into hibernation

Offline Darkone2

Saw her this evening. A lovely girl, very enthusiastic, puts in effort to make you feel good, chatty and a good laugh. Slightly rounded (but not fat) so not for you if you like thin girls and everything is covered (though implied she would do owo for regulars). Would/will go back. Was aware of time, but offered me a third round (which I accepted) just as the hour was up at no extra cost so we ran over.

Lovemilf79

I saw her about 6 months ago, great girl, very chatty and friendly, owo and facial first time, then great enthusiastic sex, loves her ass slapped  :thumbsup:

Offline Marmalade

Profile seems up and running. Bobbies - read your 10/10 "review" on AW - goodness help you if you say something less than fluffie on here as you've kindly given them your UKP name as well as the adoring reports. But although you give lots of reports (all 10/10 except one 9 I see) on AW, only one here in 18 months ...

I do hope you get a freebie smile out of your efforts.  :rolleyes: