Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AW no response epidemic..your thoughts?  (Read 1315 times)

Offline dickhon

Just checked in my AW e mail posts. i honestly have 10 e mails at present, not even looked at never mind responded to. some are 2 weeks old.  Even after a reading ..I am lucky to get  a response these days where does this attitude come from? I have nearly 40 excellent ratings as a punter too they can  easily check (assuming they even read the  emails that is) . It never used to be this bad. anyone experienced this? is it  a glut of fake profiles? many have feedback and reports on here. Often the girls are flashed up as available today on their profiles. I prefer to e mail as i get  a bit tongue tied and shy on the phone believe it or not.  i wondered if maybe the girls are so busy they do not have time even to look at e mails as they get enough business from there mobiles ringing or text requests. However, at least half of my  e mails do not have the option of  a mob number and e mailing is the only method of contacting them.
!!Lilly-Rose!!.   does not read e mail, XBRITISH-BLONDEX unread e amil, no response to text message, xperditax logged on but not read e mail.  Lucy-green ..logged in  but not read e mail. Justsome  examples of guilty parties. I am resigned to thinking a phone call now is the only reliable way of making contact but some girls like Ashleymouse expressly request you NOT  to do this. any thoughts? Does anyone elese experience this crap?

Offline RandomGuy99

I think SPs are checking their messages less frequently than they used to before COVID19. If you're interested in seeing an SP and they have their phone number shown then it might be better to drop them a text along the lines of:

"Hi <SP's name>, I would like to book you for a <insert details of duration of booking> at <time> on <date> for a fee of <insert details of fee you'll pay>.  My AW name is <your AW profile name>.  I have sent you a message on AW with the details of the booking.  Please could you let me know if you are available? Thanks"

And see if you get more of a response.

If no improvement then save your money as a hastily arranged plan B, C or D never really works out well.  Think with your head not your cock.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 05:34:32 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline dickhon

"Think with my head not my cock" good advice fella..but oh so hard to follow  :D

Offline Gordon Bennett

Honestly, I wouldn't worry about being tongue-tied - just phone them. They must be used to blokes being a bit nervous, I suspect it probably reassures them you're a regular normal guy. I presume they get deluged with moronic emails and just throw the towel in on some days when it comes to sifting through them.
If they show a phone number, phone or text it. Once you've done that a few times you'll wonder why you previously wasted so much time pissfarting around arranging via AW.

Offline billybobsmith

It's possible some would prefer that the site is not fully aware of them working.  An email asking for a booking could be read by whoever operates the site, yet a private phonecall or text would generally just be between the two of you.

Offline Mr Sinister

Haven't used the emailing system in years unless an wg is strictly operating by email I always just txt/call on the day that I'm going to see them.

Offline Londonpunter30

I’m amazed more girls don’t use email.  If you can make a phone call / text sometimes you can find time to send a discreet email with no one spotting then wait for the reply. 

It’s my preferred form of contact, but seems the younger generation don’t use it as much

Offline billybobsmith

I’m amazed more girls don’t use email.  If you can make a phone call / text sometimes you can find time to send a discreet email with no one spotting then wait for the reply. 

It’s my preferred form of contact, but seems the younger generation don’t use it as much

I find it a bit of a pain logging in to view emails.  Doesn't work on my PAYG punting sim, so I need a wi-fi connection to access the site anyway. 
90% of the time, I never get a text message / email telling me I've had a reply to my message(s), so I could be sitting there assuming she's ignored me or whatever.
At least if I text or call, she gets it in seconds, and if she responds, there won't be any messing about.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 08:34:30 pm by billybobsmith »

Offline ZeroCount

I find it a bit of a pain logging in to view emails.  Doesn't work on my PAYG punting sim

How come? Can you even get PAYG sims that don't do data too?

Offline Vic69

• Service Provider
I find it a bit of a pain logging in to view emails.  Doesn't work on my PAYG punting sim, so I need a wi-fi connection to access the site anyway. 
90% of the time, I never get a text message / email telling me I've had a reply to my message(s), so I could be sitting there assuming she's ignored me or whatever.
At least if I text or call, she gets it in seconds, and if she responds, there won't be any messing about.

For SP there is a way to view emails without logging in,  you can just view them in your hotmail (or whatever email you use), it's a paid for service (of course.....I think about 6 credits per quarter).  It just saves the palaver of logging into AW.  On ours it is on the edit profile tab, might be worth checking your settings as you may have the facility also.

It is the detailed email box you have to tick.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 12:13:13 pm by daviemac »

Online scutty brown

If there's a phone number then phone or text.
If there isn't, then the girl isn't serious about business so bin her and move on.

Offline stevedave

If there's a phone number then phone or text.
If there isn't, then the girl isn't serious about business so bin her and move on.

This may be true of some lasses, but on the whole I don't agree. I've met many women from WG who haven't advertised their phone number. I think some use it as an extra level of security/vetting. If you message them via AW, then they can cross check feedback etc.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
For SP there is a way to view emails without logging in,  you can just view them in your hotmail (or whatever email you use), it's a paid for service (of course.....I think about 6 credits per quarter).  It just saves the palaver of logging into AW.  On ours it is on the edit profile tab, might be worth checking your settings as you may have the facility also.

It is the detailed email box you have to tick.

Hidden Image/Members Only

This is very useful however the sender's username is omitted, only the subject and typed content is sent.

I do know of AW members who deactivate their account after sending an message, never sure if this is intentional with the aim of reducing trails but it renders the message unrepliable indeed it wipes the content. The forwarding communicates the content, but on log it is replaced with 'this member is no longer active' - until they next log in. Also be aware if you include a weblink a URL in the message to a site deemed to be offering the same facilities or items for sale as AW,AW may render that message and subsequent messages blocked. Recipient only sees a messages advising the member has been reported for spam.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 04:23:03 pm by Strawberry »