Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trying your luck with your cleaner!  (Read 21806 times)

Offline winkywanky

Don't be so jealous of a PUA.

If I knew what PUA meant I'd probably agree with you LLP  :blush:

Offline willie loman

Hilarious you calling me that when you made such a vile comment.

The lady is an adult, so in what sense "grooming " vile? Men and women both groom each other before making a move, its ever more clear to me, that a fair few punters, havent a clue how to make a move on civilians.

Offline LLPunting

The lady is an adult, so in what sense "grooming " vile? Men and women both groom each other before making a move, its ever more clear to me, that a fair few punters, havent a clue how to make a move on civilians.

Chatting up a civvie does not involve overt bribery for sexual favours.  If you're trying to describe a flirtatious encounter or even a campaign of romantic courtship that is seemingly genuine and all about "pulling" her good favour for free and with no intent to exploit then that is not grooming.

You chose the word and applied it in a sexual context.
External Link/Members Only

You specifically describe acts of generosity where you have no interest in her reciprocating with similar generosity, you want her to offer up sex as a token of appreciation.  You are exploiting your superior financial status and her need for money.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 10:17:05 am by LLPunting »

Offline hungrypunt

Cant remember the name of the ast guy who started a thread ike this, it went on and on, daily updates, got a bit boring for me, then if my memory serves he just dissappeared.

Get her some flowers, offer some extra benefits and get her shagged if she is up for it. Most women are used to being propositioned.

Offline hungrypunt

I can't find it now; but I remember a thread on here 18 months-2 years ago[??] in which one of our number started a thread on a very similar subject, which, if memory serves, turned out to be more of a fantasy than a reality.
Sorry just seen this :)

Offline Pedalwall

Get her some flowers, offer some extra benefits and get her shagged if she is up for it. Most women are used to being propositioned.

Doesn't mean that they welcome it or is acceptable.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
If she were receptive to that kind of conversation (obviously introduce it casually after you discussed the weather or something) and she doesn't have a partner, you might be able to steer things along the lines of 'it must be so tough to make ends meet'...

If she's receptive to that (gauge her reaction) then perhaps something like 'you're a very attractive woman and I'm a lonely guy, perhaps we can come to some arrangement...' (is this too corny?)

Of course, the worry is that she might take it as some kind of marriage proposal  :D.
Definitely too corny.
 :vomit:

Offline dubs

Just offer to make her a cuppa, and have some friendly chat.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I have no wish to try my luck with my cleaner due to her being a complete moose!
Considering you don't really have a type when it comes to punting, I can't imagine what she must look like!
 :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
If she was up for it, freebie or commercial, she would have made it clear,thats my experience,  but you could start tipping her a bit, grooming her, i can see the appeal, though there is a risk involved, a surprising no of wgs, have a back story of working in care homes, home helps, hotel cleaners, ive always felt dominic strauss kahn, got into bother by not tipping the cleaner for his blow job, mean millionaire who got what he deserved.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Gordon Bennett

I remember the fantastical long-winded and eventually tedious similar thread from a year or two back. As then, I'm wondering WTF this has to do with punting?

Offline LLPunting

Definitely too corny.

"You so beautiful lady, I'm so Greek and lonely, you marry me yes?"   :unknown:

Offline threechilliman

Considering you don't really have a type when it comes to punting, I can't imagine what she must look like!
 :scare: :scare: :scare:

Don't try and imagine. She's a horror show...... :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline standardpostage

My neighbour has a cleaner, she looks like Les Dawson in drag  :(

Offline hungrypunt

Doesn't mean that they welcome it or is acceptable.
no obvioulsy not, but neither you or I know if they do or dont, all folk are different.
Depends how you go about it and what they like/appreciate.

Myabe not from you  :sarcastic:

You have propositioned women at least 16 times with your wallet, how did that go do you think they all really appreciated you ?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 04:16:04 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Think the OP would be better off with this, sucks all day and an electric personality  :rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline threechilliman

My neighbour has a cleaner, she looks like Les Dawson in drag  :(

Might be the same one as mine.....

Offline winkywanky

Definitely too corny.

Well obviously you'd see right through it Rochelle.

I could have worded it better  :P

Offline winkywanky

"You so beautiful lady, I'm so Greek and lonely, you marry me yes?"   :unknown:

...what was the name of that film again, with Pauline Collins?

Offline winkywanky

Offline Home Alone

...what was the name of that film again, with Pauline Collins?

Educating Rita.

Offline willie loman

Chatting up a civvie does not involve overt bribery for sexual favours.  If you're trying to describe a flirtatious encounter or even a campaign of romantic courtship that is seemingly genuine and all about "pulling" her good favour for free and with no intent to exploit then that is not grooming.

You chose the word and applied it in a sexual context.

You specifically describe acts of generosity where you have no interest in her reciprocating with similar generosity, you want her to offer up sex as a token of appreciation.  You are exploiting your superior financial status and her need for money.

You are , and not for the first time being an absolute pedant, my use of the word grooming was clear tongue in cheek, meaning coming on to her, chatting her up, i repeat all adults of either sex, engage in a bit of grooming before making their move.

Offline bukowski

the best way to handle it would be `normal`

1) start to get more friendly with her as time goes on (be very smiley and happy to see her each time)
2) start to initiate a short chat from time to time (how's your week been, are you all good, show real interest in her? etc)
3) offer her a coffee/juice and chat more, with slightly more intimate questions (so what do you do when you are not working? etc)

by this time you will know if she is positive towards you or not and if she is
the next time she appears you can pretend to have a very stiff back (or thigh injury)
and be obviously hobbling about

if she offers to help physically in any way you can feel free to ask if she knows any massage by any chance
and then wing it from there

if she offers no concern and/or no massage

then forget about it

end play
if no invite ensued you can go cool on her
and see if the hot/cold treatment draws her out

if not

end of
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online RogerBoner

Simple rule, don't shag anyone who works for you.... it gives them a hold over you either with your partner or they could due you for sexual harassment.

Stick to prossies its simpler
Good advice. I have an arrangement with some Thai cleaners. Both have steady partners but I now see only one 2-3 times a week. We've just restarted. I think that because they have a background as bar girls in Phuket that they can't be faithful and they love illicit sexual liaisons. I take her shopping and for dinner occasionally. I gave her £500 before I went on a secret mongering holiday sure that she would dump me when I confessed upon my return. Unexpectedly, she got the horn declared that I'm the same as her and declared herself a nymphomaniac and here we are.

Offline scutty brown

Hi guys,

A bit of a strange one but has anyone ever tried their luck with their cleaner? I have quite an attractive Filipino who is always very friendly and I am tempted to see whether she might need any extra cash for extra services!

I realise this is potentially dangerous, but the worst that could happen is I need to get a new cleaner.

I remember a court case a few years back where an old pensioner tried it on with his carer.......asked her to give him a wank.
Instead he got a suspended sentence and was ordered to sign the sexual offenders register

Offline RadioKid

I remember a court case a few years back where an old pensioner tried it on with his carer.......asked her to give him a wank.
Instead he got a suspended sentence and was ordered to sign the sexual offenders register

Best advice here.

I'd stay clear from the groomy/rapey advice given some of the posters and not pressure/pester a worker.
Not worth the risk

Offline willie loman

i also remember quite a few cases when the carer etc, went along with the proposition, its only sex after all, something you would imagine, posters on this forum would grasp.

Offline willie loman

Where there is social interaction, there will be inevitably sexual opportunity, i have had more than one offer from ladies who are caring from a relative of mine, perfectly normal, this is real life, less of the absurd observations of rape etc.

Offline boardyhell

a mate of mine had a thai cleaner who he knew also used to work at a massage parlour
money exchanged hands and the deed was done

Offline RedKettle

You are , and not for the first time being an absolute pedant, my use of the word grooming was clear tongue in cheek, meaning coming on to her, chatting her up, i repeat all adults of either sex, engage in a bit of grooming before making their move.

I thought it clear that is what you meant.  :hi:

Offline Happylad

Not with my cleaner, thank God (a fat woman in her 50s) but with another young lady who helped me in my garden.

It arose because some 5 years or so ago I mentioned at the local Gardeners Guild meeting that as I got older I was finding difficulty in managing my half acre garden and was looking for some help for a few hours a week, and a few days later a young woman came and offered her services.  I showed her around the garden, explained the sort of help I needed, and signed her on.

She was a good worker and willing learner, and we soon became very friendly, and after she had finished her shift we would sit and have coffee and biscuits together. I don`t remember how it arose, but somehow we reached an agreement that she would come and and spend an hour or so with me one evening a week for which I paid her double time rates, and after a few weeks an increase in rates, plus a promise of confidentiality on my part resulted in her visits all finishing in my bed.

This lasted for nearly 3 years until I first had a mild heart attack, then broke my hip, and finally found that the flag would no longer rise above half mast, and not only did I lose a lot of the remaining pleasure in life, but I also had to find another gardener.

Offline LAZY_GENTLEMAN

Arnold did it with his housekeeper!

Offline HarryZZ

Think of the odds, there is lots of casual sex going on in the country, there is also quite a lot of paid for sex going on in the country, if you think about it there is far more of the casual, no strings, variety going on, in many ways you're more likely to shag her for free than paying for it. There are thousands of girls giving it up on Tinder who would be horrified if there was a financial element and they were seen as a prostitute rather than a women enjoying her self.

Offline m4rmite

I'd fuck my cleaner given half the chance.

Sadly the cleaner and wife are one and the same person.
I've got more chance of fucking the vacuum cleaner.

Offline Private Parts

I'd fuck my cleaner given half the chance.

Sadly the cleaner and wife are one and the same person.
I've got more chance of fucking the vacuum cleaner.
Or your Range Rover!
PP

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Marmalade

Hi guys,

A bit of a strange one but has anyone ever tried their luck with their cleaner? I have quite an attractive Filipino who is always very friendly and I am tempted to see whether she might need any extra cash for extra services!

I realise this is potentially dangerous, but the worst that could happen is I need to get a new cleaner.

A long time ago when I had an apartment in South America. Just approached it as I would have a civvie (which she is until she decides otherwise). There was some stuff about she only does this sort of thing very occasionally and her going rate was slightly above average. Came back later to keep it separate from the work as a maid. Did a good job on both counts.

But the OP sounds a tad dodgy. How likely is it that his cleaner is also working as p4p? Pretty unlikely. Does she fancy him? No mention of that. So assuming she’s p4p on account of her nationality would be pretty insulting. Any overtures need to be romantic, with compensation for time. If she’s a good cleaner you don’t want to lose her. Apart from that, remember it’s a PC super-woke and potentially me-too environment so you would need to be a decent gentleman about it instead of a patronising employer trying to intimidate and take advantage of some economic migrant who happens to be a fillypeeno, so if in doubt just use AW like everybody else!

Offline David1970

Got to disagree that all adults engage in grooming*, it may be a thing you feel is normal and are comfortable doing but I personally would not groom anyone.

* Persistent, unwelcome, propositioning of sexual favours in return for gifts or money is harassment.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 10:40:40 am by David1970 »

Offline RedKettle

Got to disagree that all adults engage in grooming*, it may be a thing you feel is normal and are comfortable doing but I personally would not groom anyone.

* Persistent, unwelcome, propositioning of sexual favours in return for gifts or money is harassment.

You have to consider context and what you know of the person. In my view he did not mean the dictionary definition of the word. There are enough arguments on here, no need to create more.  This is like my wife who can start a row by telling me what she believes I was thinking even if that is nothing like what was in my head.

Offline Absolutman

Reply to WillyWanky...
You seem more interested in stats than content of contributions. I have explained elsewhere that I am a relatively infrequent punter and, for various reason including vfm and opportunity, when I punt I do so outside the U.K. This means my reviews are classified as regular posts as reviews as such are only possible for U.K. based activity which for me is limited to the occasional AMP visit. My posts if you read them are a mix of intell and reports on different services received abroad.

Offline advent2016

When I worked out in India and the hotel became too expensive for my employer they gave me digs that came with a cook, cleaner, shopper, taxi hailer. She was young and pretty and accepted that fucking was also part of the job and was very willing.

In the UK I had a cleaner / ironing lady who offered sex for an additional fee but it was too ordinary, so normally I just went out for a run / visit a whore.

I think in these times of high unemployment there will be a lot of females taking cleaning roles who may offer sex and if they are pretty / any good will migrate to full time sex work.

Offline David1970

You have to consider context and what you know of the person. In my view he did not mean the dictionary definition of the word. There are enough arguments on here, no need to create more.  This is like my wife who can start a row by telling me what she believes I was thinking even if that is nothing like what was in my head.

What’s your definition of sexual grooming?

I was not the first member to question the original post about grooming on this thread, 2 others did before me. So I am not creating any argument as you claim.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 12:08:08 pm by David1970 »

Offline winkywanky

Reply to WillyWanky...
You seem more interested in stats than content of contributions. I have explained elsewhere that I am a relatively infrequent punter and, for various reason including vfm and opportunity, when I punt I do so outside the U.K. This means my reviews are classified as regular posts as reviews as such are only possible for U.K. based activity which for me is limited to the occasional AMP visit. My posts if you read them are a mix of intell and reports on different services received abroad.

No, I'm not just interested in stats, and like a lot of people on here (most, I would say) I'm concerned that everyone contributes, because everyone gets the benefit of others'  reviews. So if a zero-review member posts up I'll tend to look to see how long they've been a member.

But fair enough, I'll take the above at face value, with no offence meant. I think you'll appreciate though, that there are many leeches here, and when they pop their head over the parapet to post and get challenged on this, the first thing many do is to start shouting the odds in a confrontational manner. That never goes down well!

But you haven't, and thanks for the explanation  :hi:.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

No, I'm not just interested in stats, and like a lot of people on here (most, I would say) I'm concerned that everyone contributes, because everyone gets the benefit of others'  reviews. So if a zero-review member posts up I'll tend to look to see how long they've been a member.

But fair enough, I'll take the above at face value, with no offence meant. I think you'll appreciate though, that there are many leeches here, and when they pop their head over the parapet to post and get challenged on this, the first thing many do is to start shouting the odds in a confrontational manner. That never goes down well!

But you haven't, and thanks for the explanation  :hi:.
He decided to call you willywanky instead.
 :lol:

Offline winkywanky

He decided to call you willywanky instead.
 :lol:

I hadn't noticed that!  :lol:

Funny thing is, I'm often to be found wanking my willy  ;)

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

I hadn't noticed that!  :lol:

Funny thing is, I'm often to be found wanking my willy  ;)
Rather you than me, my hand gets tired. Don't know how you guys do it.

Offline winkywanky

Rather you than me, my hand gets tired. Don't know how you guys do it.

Got forearms like Popeye, me  ;).

Only a big girl would spend £100 on a Hitachi wand  :D  ;)

Offline willie loman

I was not the first member to question the original post about grooming on this thread, 2 others did before me. So I am not creating any argument as you claim.

You have plenty of previous with me, go back under your rock, you pathetic speciment.

Offline RedKettle

I did not say it was you that created the argument. I had given a view before you were involved.

To start trading definitions would be to accept there was an offence to define. There was not, I believe he just meant chat her up, something most of us have done at some time.

I suggest you get out more.

Offline Outcallguy

I've had 3 of my cleaners.
I texted the first one I ever hired "do you want to give me a massage for extra money" and went on from there when she said yes.
The second one I used the same method. But only got a hj.
The third saw a boom I had lying on my desk on nindage and asked me about it...
The forth was an agency girl I asked for a massage and she reported me!!
So don't be rude to agency cleaners. Nothing came of it the agency just sent me a new cleaner.