Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dodgy Mango 🥭 unhygienic awareness..  (Read 15042 times)

Offline winkywanky

...nothing worse than a bad case of Mango Rot  :vomit:

Offline jeanphillipe

is it me or do mangos taste like petrol? :unknown:

what? what kind of mangoes have you been eating ?

Online Waterhouse

External Link/Members Only

Another dodgy unhygienic mango..

Any unhygienic mangoes and poor general hygiene if I come across I shall highlight..
Very off putting indeed.
KT, have you seen any of these girls for yourself?  If not, then I don't see how you can be putting up slanderous posts about them regardless of what you may have read elsewhere, IMO it amounts to just another form of shit-stirring without any firsthand knowledge.

Offline Hobbit

I think he wants to distinguish between bad mangoes and good mangoes., So that he can make a mango market.  :D
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 06:25:04 pm by Hobbit »

Offline whiskyfan

I wonder if there's a similar thread on SAAFE called dodgy aftershave awareness.:sarcastic:

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I wonder if there's a similar thread on SAAFE called dodgy aftershave awareness.:sarcastic:

That’s next to the one about “do you see people in tracksuits”
Or “would you see someone who wants a kiss test”
 :lol:

Offline king tarzan

KT, have you seen any of these girls for yourself?  If not, then I don't see how you can be putting up slanderous posts about them regardless of what you may have read elsewhere, IMO it amounts to just another form of shit-stirring without any firsthand knowledge.
I disagree..
They've been reviewed by others highlighting there was issues in reference to what  I have highlighted just incase someone has missed that issue.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline whiskyfan

I disagree..
They've been reviewed by others highlighting there was issues in reference to what  I have highlighted just incase someone has missed that issue.

Highlighting it by using mango in the title? :sarcastic:

Offline winkywanky

I think their thread would read Cheesy Cock Awareness  :hi:

Offline scutty brown

Offline king tarzan

Offline scutty brown

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline marcello

I totally agree. You can say whatever you like as long as you have factual knowledge.

Offline LLPunting

Izzy rose unhygienic mango multiple offending for example..

Nope, ONE review mentions smells for an encounter in MAY 2018.
You however moaned about not being able to contact her in July, this makes your actions more about sour grapes.
Entertaining to some you may be but you are a rabid hysteric at times inclined to brand SPs for the most inconsequential things.

Offline LLPunting

How many punters as a first action to find new pussy look at a blacklist?

Most likely behaviour (and most efficient) is they search the ads and listings for someone they like the look of and then they research them by searching for reviews here.

Historic, temporary, curable conditions are irrelevant to now, they are a natural hazard that could afflict ANY SP regardless of history.

You would be better occupied posting a thread about SPs with confirmed, current cases of genital warts.

Offline Bogof60

what? what kind of mangoes have you been eating ?

And why have you been drinking petrol. :scare:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.

Offline claretandblue

Nope, ONE review mentions smells for an encounter in MAY 2018.
You however moaned about not being able to contact her in July, this makes your actions more about sour grapes.
Entertaining to some you may be but you are a rabid hysteric at times inclined to brand SPs for the most inconsequential things.
If I was a betting man I would guess he turned up to see her,she took one look at the state of him and sent him packing  :lol:

Offline Jeremy

And how many would think to search the keyword 'mango' instead of 'pussy'..?

satyromaniac

How the fuck do you find this stuff Scutty?  :lol:

I imagine he just typed “mango song” into YouTube to see what came up...

Like if I type “prostitute song” into YouTube I find songs like this:

Offline winkywanky

The first one is hilariously funny, and just a little too much like Isaac Hayes and James Taylor!  :scare:  :lol:

Online Waterhouse

Offline king tarzan

Offline Heph

Historic, temporary, curable conditions are irrelevant to now, they are a natural hazard that could afflict ANY SP regardless of history.

You would be better occupied posting a thread about...

...almost anything else

Indeed

Offline kuck

Offline king tarzan

Offline Bangers and Gash

Another unhygienic mango perpetrator

You seem to be having a run of bad luck lately, Mr T. Your stats are starting to make me look easily pleased.  :D

Online Waterhouse

Another unhygienic mango perpetrator
How do you know this? She only has Positives on AW and more importantly the same on here.  Where are you getting this alleged info from?

Offline king tarzan

How do you know this? She only has Positives on AW and more importantly the same on here.  Where are you getting this alleged info from?

There's a review up today by punt3456
Stated stinky mango on there
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 02:55:55 pm by king tarzan »

Online Waterhouse

There's a review up today by punt3456
Stated stinky mango on there
I see it now... the indexing hasn't propagated through yet.

He said the taste of her was bad when he was kissing her. No RO took place as far as I can see.  Maybe needs to gargle with a mouthful of Kouros?  :D

As for the fishy smell while he was doing doggy, well that could've been anyting given he couldn't smell anything during mish or CG.  May she simply farted after a fish lunch or had kippers for breakfast?  :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 03:11:19 pm by Yondu616 »

Offline king tarzan

I see it now... the indexing hasn't propagated through yet.

He said the taste of her was bad when he was kissing her. No RO took place as far as I can see.  Maybe needs to gargle with a mouthful of Kouros?  :D

As for the fishy smell while he was doing doggy, well that could've been anyting given he couldn't smell anything during mish or CG.  May she simply farted after a fish lunch or had kippers for breakfast?  :unknown:

Needs a korous shower  :lol: :D

Offline king tarzan

shit smell issues during A levels.. :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:
(according to review)

Offline Moresomes

shit smell issues during A levels.. :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:
(according to review)

I see that King Kouros has diversified to include arses in his olfactory crusade.
Either that, or the lack of suitable mangos has driven him to use this one in desperation, to bump his thread back up the list.

Offline king tarzan

I see that King Kouros has diversified to include arses in his olfactory crusade.
Either that, or the lack of suitable mangos has driven him to use this one in desperation, to bump his thread back up the list.

you stupid thick retarded imbecile review is by another person...

Offline Moresomes

You clever, bright, intelligent, astute, gifted genius, the post that used it to bump the thread was by you.....  :crazy: :wacko: :crazy: :lol:

Offline scutty brown

Bloody hell Tarzan, you're in a mood today - or have you drunk too much of your favourite Jungle Beer?
Looks like warm piss anyway

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

Offline cotton

I tend to agre , the proper place for this is in the first hand reviews , this topic feels more like its about the op throwing his weight around and getting some perverse enjoyment out of humiliating sex workers.

Offline king tarzan

Online wristjob

I've read this 3 times and it still doesn't make any sense :scare: :sarcastic:.  Is it me?

Not just you. It's like some bizarre kind of clickbait. I'm not really keen on reading 2 full profiles for what will likely be a pointless payoff. 1

Offline king tarzan

Offline scutty brown

Offline Belgarion

Mango dude strikes again
Both nice but unhygienic mangoes is a serious issue..
Extremely off putting...

Offline David1970

Ok I understand that I am missing something but why is the OP so obsessed with mango :unknown:

Offline Belgarion

Ok I understand that I am missing something but why is the OP so obsessed with mango :unknown:

He's a moron

Offline scutty brown