Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Just Do It (advice from a marriage counseler)  (Read 1016 times)

Offline Spacecowb0y

External Link/Members Only

Read this in the Guardian lifestyle section, and also asked wifey to

We had very different views of the content, and not surprisingly, I agreed with much, she with very little.
Result: sitting in tense silence

Danger!WillRobinson

"Weiner-Davis points out that while it’s commonly accepted that couples should make all their important family decisions together, when it comes to sex, who ever has the lower sex drive makes a unilateral choice for them both. And, just to rub salt in the wound, she adds, the disenfranchised, high-desire one is expected to stay monogamous. No wonder, she says, they get cross."

Dear Mumsnetters...this ^^^^^

Offline Titti Tatti

Maybe if you can g e t your OH to watch it you might get a different response, the journalists summation is incomplete.  She carefully explains how desire can follow stimulation. This is something women do actually understand  but choose to forget. Remember when the relationship was new and she was hot for it, she'd touch your Dick and create your desire?  Try touching her and see what the response is

PredictAbly many o f the comments are along the lines of No one should have to consent to rape. My OH used to have the higher sex drive of the two of us, but she closed that down and won't talk about it. Can't be good for her but like with your OH attempts to discuss lead to angry silence.  15 years of rejection and two of punting have changed my perspective and this could now go in a direction I never wanted.  I see it as controlling behaviour and I'm not into domination.

The speak e r starts by saying its  a problem th a t both sexes withdraw their urges but then proceeds to only give examples of females  - funny that's not picked up in the G's comments.  But then they'd have to watch it and why bother when self determination is as all you need?

The Just Do It analogy is a good one.  There are are many days you don't feel like hitting the Gym, but then for so many reasons you are always glad you did.

Thanks for the link and hope you don't get ragged on here for admitting to reading subversive and fluffy  material.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 03:38:16 am by Titti Tatti »