Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charmaine Northampton massage  (Read 1646 times)

Offline badder

Charmaine has been well reviewed here but thought I would share anyway.

Time: saw charmaine on the 27th just before she left for holiday. Found her details on here but she advertises on
External Link/Members Only

Location: a regular housing estate just 5 mins from six fields outside Northampton. Easy to find, parking not an issue, parked right outside her flat and was quiet as it was a weekday, charmaine let me in as soon as I pressed her buzzer so no hanging around.

Price: £60 for 1 hr massage with extra

Charmaine is 68 and has short white hair. Body wise is what u would expect for a lady her age. Very friendly and also offers a 4 hand massage with her daughter although her daughter is just straight massage no extras I believe.

My tastes are for the older woman so if not for you then don't read any further. Reading charmaines reviews got me excited and the price seemed really good VFM so I fired of a quick txt and got an instant reply, price and services were agreed and some flirty back and forth exchanges really got me going. She explained her age (68) and said I could abandon the meet if I didn't find her attractive. No change of that I thought so off I went.

Arrived at her place and straight into the front room where a massage table is set up. As soon as ur in there she's all over you. She loves DFK and is really passionate. She strips and checks I'm OK to carry on with the meet. No problems for me so we kiss some more and then she goes down to give me a fine blowjob. Onto the massage table for a lovely massage using lots of oil, plenty of swipes and even some nice body 2 body. A quick turnover and some more oral. Time for me to return the favour and I go down on her smooth, shaved pussy. Charmaine makes the right noises and from there she tells me she wants my cock inside her. Wasn't sure this would be offered. She did say anal is £20 extra at her discretion. She jumped on and rode me slowly till I was almost popping. Didn't go for anal and she told me she doesn't always offer sex. She gave me some good rimming... She loves this. Slipped a finger in but its not really for me so back to some oral, she knows what she's doing and some deep sucking had me shooting my load down her throat and she swallowed the lot. Took a quick shower.. She offers to come in with you but I turned that down. Even got a cup of tea. All in in was there around 75 mins. She doesn't clockwatch and just wants you to have a good time.

Summary: if your into mature women then charmaine is a must. She does look her age so don't expect a 68yr old who looks 50. Personally for me she was what I wanted and provides a great service at a great price. If you like a sensual massage with lots of oral and DFK then give her a go. I would definitely go back.

Offline Bumble1234

Great review. So was the sex at no charge and presume was with protection?

Offline MajorPayne

Great review. So was the sex at no charge and presume was with protection?
Protected sex.  No extras with the exception of anal (+£20)

OWO, CIM, swallow, rimming, DFK etc. all included in the £60/hour price.  Note as per the review sex is at her discretion.

Offline badder

Yep sex was protected. Really is amazing what she provides at that price