Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ALERT!!!! Hot@MONICK on AdultWork - bait and switch - Fake Profile  (Read 420 times)

Max2299

External Link/Members Only

A few weeks ago I called this girl to check if she is available, the photos on the profile show a fit latin babe with curvy booty and boobs. Was eager to meet her, all agreed on call, she texted me her address. However there was no immediate response, only after I asked her to text her address three times she finally sends me her postcode, that should have been my first clue that this is a bad idea. But I thought doesn't matter, I'll get to fuck this sexy girl, so went anyway to her address, and called her again, No answer, called 5 times and no response. I knew i've been scammed, headed towards bayswater station and got a call from her, 'sorry baby, was in the shower', I was furious at this point but she apologised hence i decided to give her one last chance, went to her apartment which btw has faulty intercom that does not work, blank display that does not show anything. I called her saying your bloody intercom is not working, and she said donno it was working fine a few mins ago and asked me to wait until someone opens the door. I waited until a pizza guy showed up, he also had same prob so he called his customer who then came down to open the door, i also went in. I was hoping after all this shite I went through this better be a good punt, but fuck no, door was opened, a woman hiding behind the door. Apartment didn't look clean and could smell bad odour coming from kitchen. Then I saw a fat and average looking white lady in her lingerie who was hiding behind the door, I said I am here to see Monick, she said she is with another customer. I said wtf, i spoke to her and we had a booking. She said yeah but customer extended by half hour, if you want you can go with me or wait for her. I said fuck this, you don't even have decency to inform me and stormed out. As soon as I went out I heard two ladies laughing inside the apartment talking in some other language. They are using pictures of some hot latin babe and luring punters to their apartment. Fucking timewasters. just AVOID!!!