Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommended combos for Hayley x-x  (Read 847 times)

Offline electricwizard09

Visited her the other day, went pretty well but can’t help but think all the stories I’ve heard of her trying pretty much everything and working with a variety of girls in the area is something I can’t neglect or ask her about. Would visit her more regularly (if my wallet could handle it :P ) beforehand but some recommendations before asking would be grand.
Haven’t asked her myself yet, but figured asking those with experience would be the route firstly. Don’t mind travelling to Chichester or Eastleigh/Southampton but know of any birds that work in the Hampshire area/alongside her.

External Link/Members Only

Offline timsussex

why on earth ask here ? Surely you should ask Hayley who she's currently dong duos with

As a general rule I wouldn't pay too much attention to very old reports girls often fall out and just because they were best friends 2 years ago doesn't mean they are even talking now

assume we will be seeing a review from you of Hayley - even though its difficult to add anything new its always good to have uptodate confirmation
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 08:24:35 pm by timsussex »

Offline electricwizard09

why on earth ask here ? Surely you should ask Hayley who she's currently dong duos with

Mostly to see if anyone’s familiar with who she’s working with currently. I’ve heard that she’s offered to collab with Lushbutt but nothing else. Although yeah definitely a scarcity in recent duo reports, guess I’ll talk to the one and only herself about it.

Offline sunbunny

Look at the movies on her AW page - that will give you some pointers?

Offline Whiteknight

She duo with Lucy in Hove.  Not sure why it's not mentioned on Hayley's AW  :unknown:

Online Throatthisplease

As others have said, best bet is to contact Hayley directly, I would have thought.

From her recent videos, I'd love to see her and Emily Reed together, that's a very tantalising pairing to my eyes

Offline electricwizard09

As others have said, best bet is to contact Hayley directly, I would have thought.

From her recent videos, I'd love to see her and Emily Reed together, that's a very tantalising pairing to my eyes

Amen, Emily’s prices are a bit outta my reach tho. Suppose can always save and wait a bit longer :rolleyes: