Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xmanchesterfun (Manchester)  (Read 789 times)

47 review(s) for xmanchesterfun (47 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline LordTreacle

External Link/Members Only
Manchester city centre, half hour £70. I request she wears a Harley Quinn outfit.
Likes to book in advance (cause she's super popular)booked early in the week and got a fast response. Great communication from the start.
I go into her apartment building, and she opens the door. Her photos don't do her justice, she is super cute and more petite looking than I expected. I hand her the 70 and we start dfk. We must be doing this for a good few minutes and I enjoyed every moment of it. After dfk, she goes to sucking my dick. Really wet and sensual. After a few minutes she takes her pants off and I give her a good spanking. She clearly enjoys it cause her butt is still bruised from others hitting her so hard. We 69, the rubber goes on and she gets on top. We fuck cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and I finish with doggy. I clean myself up and she gives me a bit and hj when I get back. I get dressed and gives me a kiss before I leave.
Overall great at everything she does, super friendly and good at roleplay.
Would 100% give her another round