Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Briana 69 - Liverpool  (Read 1176 times)

34 review(s) for SEXY BRIANA 69 (23 positive, 4 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Rjp334

External Link/Members Only

Type: Incall
Time:30 Mins
Fee: £60

I went to see the wg off the back of the reviews on the site a couple of days ago after work and tbh wished I hadn't. As ever I know it's YMMV but I thought it'd be useful to post my experience here.

Meeting started well enough she let me in and the flat was good (in a block just outside the city centre) and she answered the door in a black bra and thong. Looks wise I agree with previous reviews she's really good looking, slim with a cracking arse and nice sized tits. After a shower went back in and she was lying naked on the bed beckoning me over. I'm quite vanilla so just wanted a GFE which she initially did no problem, started with mutual kissing (FK not DFK) and cuddling which then progressed to some nice OWO and sex in cowgirl and mish.

With about 10 minutes to go I was thinking about how to finish and thought the OWO would be good but by this point she was getting impatient about me not finishing. She then said that she had a booking straight after and I'll have to leave soon as the next person is coming and she won't have time to finish me off. I hop off ad she goes straight for her phone to text the next punter before coming back over to me. I've gotten pretty irritated at this point so just ask her to play with my balls as I finish myself off to get my moneys worth. She begrudgingly agreed but a couple of minutes later she's texting with her free hand asking when I'll be done. I think fuck this so just hammer away for another minute or so until I've finished then she throws a wipe at me and tells me to clean up and go. At this point its about 25 past so I ask for a quick shower as I've got lube on me as well but she says again there's no time. I clean up with the wipe, throw my clothes on as she puts the bra and thong back on and leave as she's on the phone to the next guy. Finally on the way out I passed who I can only assume is the next man in the hallway as I hear a knock on her door.

In summary I wasn't sure whether to give this a neutral as the punt started well enough but it badly degraded towards the end to the point where I couldn't wait to leave. Her attitude stank and I pretty sure she will soon if she keeps up the conveyor belt of punters going on.

Would I go back? Fuck No.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 09:31:13 pm by Rjp334 »

Offline codyj

Thanks for the review was thinking of paying a visit with all the good feedback, but have always been wary of Romanian girls. However sounds like it would of been a good punt if you wasn't rushed. 

Online Bustydusty

Thanks for the review - must admit she’s in my hl and every time I look her green light is on so looks like she wants to rake it in quickly

Offline kingM

Did see Brianna a while back during the snowy period.
Was made to wait for about 10-15 mins which wasn't a great start.
Thought she was decent looking but not quite as skinny as I'd like.
I remember her biting my tongue to stop the FK. The session never felt relaxed or flowed.
I didn't click with her and she became reluctant after a while. It did feel rushed near the end like she wanted to get me out of there.
Didn't walk out with a great feeling. Felt more relieved I didn't go for the full hour.
Wouldn't go back.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 01:42:12 am by kingM »

Offline shaft10

Typical rommie IMO and the conveyor belt syndrome  :vomit:

Online lewisjones23

All WG in Liverpool are shite

All Roms in the UK are shite

put the 2 together ......   :wacko:

Offline Richthescouser

All WG in Liverpool are shite

All Roms in the UK are shite

put the 2 together ......   :wacko:

Not true. Briana was great on my first visit but has clearly gone well downhill. And I have a regular ROM in Warrington who consistently gives great VFM fun. It can be difficult finding one and they can change (often for the negative), but £60 for half an hour of good fun just doesn’t happen with Brit girls does it?

Online Bustydusty

Doesn’t help that she seems to be working every day - never seen her green light off
Also Sofia in Ashton is a good Romanian

Offline malu999

Doesn’t help that she seems to be working every day - never seen her green light off
Also Sofia in Ashton is a good Romanian

This is the only reason i've not yet joined the Briana queue, the 24/7 green light is off putting  :D

Have you got a link for Sofia?

Online lewisjones23

Not true. Briana was great on my first visit but has clearly gone well downhill. And I have a regular ROM in Warrington who consistently gives great VFM fun. It can be difficult finding one and they can change (often for the negative), but £60 for half an hour of good fun just doesn’t happen with Brit girls does it?

neither does it seem with Roms  :bomb:

Online Bustydusty

Can’t do links from my phone but just search on here - I reviewed her recently

Offline malu999

Cheers mate, just seen your review

Offline Richthescouser

neither does it seem with Roms  :bomb:

Maybe for you, but I’ve had a better experience with many Roms than brits. YMMV of course, but you need to accept that some people don’t share the same issues you have with Romanians.