Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Issabella XXX Putney  (Read 787 times)

6 review(s) for ISSABELLA XXX (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

thomas9378

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Paid: 100pounds did not take any extras

Comms: If I can recommend don't text her, but call her its easier..if you send more text then
she considers you as time waster...I don't know why but that's the way she is...

Location: Very convenient next to Putney train station...1 bed apartment which she shares with another girl..
probably her duo companion...

Looks: 7/10 I was really looking forward to see this babe because from images she is exactly my type...
slim, not too tall, nice long legs, smooth skin, sly eyes, pretty smile, firm ass...as most of the babes in this business
her images are also photoshoped...mostly her boobs...in reality she is pretty but bit damaged by smoking
and probably not healthy lifestyle (no sport, smoking, working)...she is very skinny and generally petite...

Punt: guys I have to say pretty boring session for some of you probably...no breath taking action nor something unusual..
I came, paid, took shower, got massage (was nice sensual) then condom, blow job, 3 positions and job done...
I feel like she is having a lot of customers and she gave up on putting always a great show..or and that is difficult to admit
she just did not like me :)..at the end we still had a bit of time so I got good massage and we chat a bit..i melt the ice
bit while talking and she appeared to be a nice girl with sense of humour..

conclusion: I feel that if she likes you it can be a good punt or if she got her good day...
my timing was not in her good day therefore it was bit with no juice and energy..pretty dull...

cheers...

thomas9378

actually I just spotted mistake, it was 2 bed apartment, of course otherwise wont be possible to share :)

yumyum3

Thanks for the review. I spotted her a while back but a Romanian with silly extras like OWO £20 and I thought she'd probably be shit too. You've confirmed that. Shame, because she looks tasty. Better luck next time  :)