Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CHARLOTTE@BLUE_ EYES, Oxford (touring)  (Read 556 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7673191) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline edc770

Horn again but did not want a huge trek to satisfy it. Didn’t see anyone who took my fancy in the usual spots, then saw CHARLOTTE@BLUE_EYES in OX1 who looked quite cute and intriguing, so went for it. Not a bad punt at 30 minutes for £80.
External Link/Members Only

Comms and venue
OX1 punts are always a ball ache and I rarely do them. This one was no exception, taking place in some nice flats close to Oxford station. I parked on the other side of the centre so had a good 20 minute trek to get there, sort of defeating my objectives. There are a scattering of 60 minute parking spots nearby, if you are lucky. I contacted Charlotte by AW mail a day or so before to get a few details, then arranged the punt the day before and confirmed that morning. All answered clearly and quickly. She’ll send you a price list as one of your texts.

Services
I was in quite a laid back mood so didn’t mind too much. Reasonable kissing and groping, OW, hand job, projected sex in cowgirl, doggy, mish, COB finish. Note that OWO and RO (!!) are extra, maybe some other things too which I forget. Perhaps DFK. It’s limited but delivered quite well.

Girl
I thought this one looked quite fit when I saw the profile picture. I’m always a sucker for blue eyes and although not a tit man, she has a great pert pair on a very trim frame, and a nice tidy body overall. She does however state her age as 29, but some of the pictures almost make her look twice this age. She is Brazilian and has fair skin and quite a few freckles, so maybe being out in the sun all the time makes her look older than she is, I’m no dermatologist. I’d guess she’s actually in her 40s, but don’t let this put you off, she’s keen and energetic and will keep you on your toes.

Action
Arrived early which was no problem and buzzed straight into ground floor flat, whence magic door opens and I walk in. I’m not disappointed at all. Freshen up for a few minutes, initial kiss, tokens exchanged, then straight down to it. Charlotte does not mess around and after a brief period of both being naked and standing kissing, I am invited to lie down as the temperature hots up.

I suggest RO but she seems to suggest that this will be £20 extra (unless she thought I wanted OWO instead), which is a shame as that tidy shaved pussy looks quite appealing, but I’m not too bothered and OW it is. While I remember, the opportunities to play with her tits and nipples seemed a bit limited too.

Anyway, back to the OW. Not bad at all and plenty of compliments on the size of my dick. Nice supplementary work with the hands too. Not the longest of sessions and Charlotte was eager to get into the sex. I went with the flow, Charlotte lubed up and climbed aboard. She’s good in cowgirl and makes all the right noises, quite a lot of high pitched ones, also getting in close for plenty of kisses and groping. Proposing a change of position, we switched to doggy and it was great to see my pole sliding in and out of Charlotte’s tight pussy. More high pitched noises. Turning it up a few notches, Charlotte suddenly made herself flat so that we could go prone bone. Not all girls like this but Charlotte seems to, more energetic sex and high pitched noises, I was quite getting into it, though no sap rising.

After a few minutes I slipped out and I lay on my back, Charlotte took the condom off and  gave me an oily hand job to get me hard again. She’s quite skilled at it. Upon reaching full mast, I asked for another condom, Charlotte obliged, and back to another few minutes of sweaty sex, this time in mish. More high pitched noises, some kissing and groping, but no orgasm.

Charlotte seemed in not much hurry to draw matters to a close and suggested that she try with her hands again, this time with her on her back and me straddling her. I quite liked this position as I could cup her tits, as this is where the jizz would land in due course, and indeed after working me to a certain point, Charlotte was happy for me to take over and, ensuring that her face was not in the firing line, bring myself to messily spunk in great quantity onto her generous mounds.

Clean up, shower, dress, chit chat, out on about 30 minutes.

Summary
Not being the cheapest and having an irritating list of extras will not get Charlotte positive scores every time. Though we rattled through the foreplay, the sex was not rushed, which was good for me on this occasion. If you can see past the enigmatic age, like the look of the body and fancy a fun shag then she’s worth a try.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review. Seems a typical Brazilian service - limited and even if standard services are available, they're extra.

I know the flats you mean for I visited a similarly poor Brazilian SP there. No need to park so far away - go to Oxpens ice rink: cheaper and more spaces than Worcester St car park.