Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss-Sexy-kat - Sheffield. Any info?  (Read 914 times)

Offline Cleats

External Link/Members Only

Morning, Wondering if anyone has any info on this lady? Find myself strangely drawn. Loads of reviews on AW, searched on here, can't find anything.

Thanks in advance

Offline BOBBY

I couldnt exactly say how old she is, but if its who I think it is, she has been around for a few years, I saw her about 13 years ago and I would say she was late 40's then, so if you prefer the more mature woman, then she will tick a box for you I guess

Offline Adoniron

I couldnt exactly say how old she is, but if its who I think it is, she has been around for a few years, I saw her about 13 years ago and I would say she was late 40's then, so if you prefer the more mature woman, then she will tick a box for you I guess

I saw her about 10 years ago. I'm late 50s and would say she is too.

Offline Cleats

Thanks all for the info, bullet dodged

Offline Tc1230

Saw her a couple of years ago, definitely mature pushing 60. Slightly larger and pretty vanilla but nice woman

Offline Adoniron

Saw her a couple of years ago, definitely mature pushing 60. Slightly larger and pretty vanilla but nice woman

I actually found her anything but vanilla. Maybe she's slowed down with age. She would probably still be a good option for punters in their late 60s or 70s.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I had this "hilarious" exchange with her. Not being ageist, but I would say she will be collecting her pension in a few years.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51783.msg695341#msg695341

Online Ghost89

I saw her in April. Review submitted if you want to read. She was ok but she’s certainly not her stated age. She took a decent load in her mouth.