Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natural-Busty-Lovely - Tower Hill  (Read 942 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 1933639) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline ilovekungfu

External Link/Members Only

Struggled to find the time to get back into the game post-pandemic but met Jackie for a one hour incall in a day-use hotel earlier this year for £190.

Pics and and age are accurate as per other reviews. Great comms and super accommodating. This translated into the meet itself. Once in the room everything was very laid back and easy going. Had a quick shower and returned to a pleasant few minutes snogging on the bed before she was keen to present her natural pussy and ensure it was to my liking. It was! Lots of mutual oral fun followed. I doubt I stressed her submissiveness as much as others but she placed my hand on her head as she bobbed up and down on me. Great dirty talk without being OTT picking up on things I liked. She's very proactive and quite the sight riding you cowgirl with your hands supporting her sizeable tits.

We managed a couple of rounds and she wasn't in a rush to kick me out. A very pleasant hour. I would be confident she would happily provide whatever she has listed on her profile so very much what you see there is what you get.