Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Daisy - Newmarket tour  (Read 1017 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6343631) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline the_exile

External Link/Members Only

30 mins for £70

I caught up with Daisy on her recent tour and was pleased i did, I had a very good half hour with her. Much as described by other contributors, i thought she was pretty with a great body. Came across as very friendly and playful. She was wearing the skimpy nurse's outfit which left nothing to the imagination! Location was a smart apartment on one of the main roads into town, popular with touring Thai ladies.

Once upstairs, we sorted the money and I got undressed while Daisy went to the bathroom. When she came back, she took off her outfit and we enjoyed a feel of each other, which soon got me going. My cock was getting hard and I slapped it on her bum, she giggled and asked if I wanted her to suck me. Yes please! She rolled a condom down my cock then got to work as I stood and she sat on the bed, lots of eye contact, taking me deep, fondling my balls. Felt great but it got even better when she got up, turned round, then with one knee on the bed guided me inside her. She was hot and quite tight, I was slowly pumping into her, just enjoying the feelings.

After a while I suggested I go on top, we swapped round and I started to fuck her harder. I was going deep and she was squeezing me with her muscles, she was really turning me on. I'd enjoyed her rear view as we went upstairs so I asked her if we could do it doggy style. Daisy was fine with this and got on all fours, grabbing the pillow so she had some support as she stuck her bum out. I slid back into her from behind, held her hips and was soon back into my rhythm.

Fucking her like this felt absolutely fantastic, I was rock hard, going deep inside her, and I loved the view of her bum and the tattoo on her shoulder. I was pumping hard, slapping against her, I could feel what I knew was going to be a huge orgasm building up inside me. It didn't take much longer, I told her I was going to cum and then I was there, I went as deep as I could inside her and the feelings just swept through me. Daisy managed to twist round and clamp a hand over my mouth, clearly I was getting a bit too loud as I filled up the condom! I kept hold of her hips until I had finished cumming, then pulled out and got my breath back.

When I had recovered, Daisy cleaned me up and then gave me a brief but good firm massage in the time remaining. We had a chat about this and that, I said she out to tour this area again, she said she'd had a good stay in Newmarket, so hopefully she will be back. I would certainly see her again, I'd had a great time with her.

Offline JayEZ2K

Cheers, good review. Hopefully they'll come to central Cambs at some point.

Offline Larry

shes now in bury st edmunds, cheers for the review!

Offline the_exile

shes now in bury st edmunds, cheers for the review!

Thanks, hopefully useful info! She's one a number of Thai WGs who all know each who often tour this area, I have fucked three of them & had a good time.