Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: do service providers still provide a service ?  (Read 812 times)

Offline clamlapper6969

just got back from the states and was looking to punt, got ripped off left right and centre, with paying a deposit and then being sent to fake addresses to bing told they would only be payed in ebay gift cards so having to find one of those at 3 in the morning or just being ghosted so no luck in the us so when I got back I thought I would give it a go and not much more luck here! prices being listed on sited then be asked for double the fee or services listed that they just dont do, or they will do but want exorbitant amounts of money!  why is it so hard these days just list what your prepared to do, do what you say. do the job and get payed .... sorry im a bit frustrated! lol

Offline hendrix

This is why I take reg WG's to the USA with me when I need to go there. Can't be arsed with all that bs.

Offline king tarzan

Go too well reviewed. HIGH COUNT
Many on here....
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Colston36

Go too well reviewed. HIGH COUNT
Many on here....

Exactly! There's none so blind as those too thick or lazy  to look. I want very specific things - and I find them.

Offline sim0256

Totally agree with the opening post even getting a simple meet agreed, here my own town , is a complete trial.

Profiles on , for instance, AW. state various rules and instructions that lead nowhere.
Girls keep pages on the site long after they have left town.
They say a tele call is preferred then don't answer their phone and don't have voicemail  or it dead or unavailable
State contact via  the 'secure' AW email system when you can see that they haven't logged onto the system for weeks past , not much chance of a quick reply there !!

Managed to speak to one recently , confirmed she was still in town and then immediately started to rhyme of what she didn't do and what extras were. When I said I wanted Monday morning , this was Saturday, she said call back on the day after 0900 and that no one would back booking two days ahead . Bollocks.

The WGs forget they are in business and that its all about customer service. That's all before they get you to the stage of asking for deposits or payment to accounts of dubious origins or they start to list extras being paid for while your doing the  paperwork.

I have on many occasions given up on new girls and just went back to regs who a least response to calls and messages and ensure you have a good time.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 12:56:18 pm by sim0256 »