Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is there anyway to view older reviews  (Read 1022 times)

Offline Getrekt78

This topic might have been brought up alot, is there anyway we can view older reviews like in 2014 or something?

Thanks

Offline GingerNuts

Are you asking sbout finding reviews for a specific SP or just old reviews in general?

Offline Ghost89

This topic might have been brought up alot, is there anyway we can view older reviews like in 2014 or something?

Thanks
Well we won’t find many reviews from you that’s for sure.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2022, 11:20:22 pm by Ghost89 »

Offline contentguy

Thanks

You post generically ‘2014’, who are you stalking?

Offline Bikerman

Probalvy stalking me...i have few people on my back
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Probalvy stalking me...i have few people on my back
Are you saying you are a previously banned member?? You weren't here in this guise in 2014.    :unknown:

Offline Getrekt78

Yeh i had a profile a while back but stopped coming on here for a while then i think my profile got deleted so had to make a new one. Just general review from previous year

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Yeh i had a profile a while back but stopped coming on here for a while then i think my profile got deleted so had to make a new one. Just general review from previous year
I wasn't asking you, I was asking Bikerman, that's why I quoted him.  :unknown:

Offline Getrekt78

I wasn't asking you, I was asking Bikerman, that's why I quoted him.  :unknown:

Sorry didnt read it properly haha

Offline scutty brown

Thanks

you can view  any review
just use the search function to find it

Offline unclepokey

Offline contentguy

If you want to browse old reviews, click into a region.
The "Pages" navigation enables you to go to the earliest posted in that region, which seems to be 2013/14.

:hi:

Online tightfoot69

I have wondered this. I have done 18 reviews apparently but when I click on them only 15 appear. Why is that?

Offline JontyR

1 in 6 goes to the moderators in tax.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 06:50:58 pm by JontyR »

Offline JontyR

Actually I think the review count is things that get posted in reviews, but if they then get "downgraded" through not meeting site rules then they are moved from the review section and placed in regional discussion...but they remain on your count.

Offline scutty brown

I have wondered this. I have done 18 reviews apparently but when I click on them only 15 appear. Why is that?

Somebody decided they didn't fit the parameters to stand as reviews, so demoted them to discussion topics

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Look through your posts and see when they were and if they have been moved to discussions for some reason.