Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I never work overtime  (Read 1402 times)

Toby

My thought is that my free time is more valuable to me than a few more quid in the pocket, but now I think I may have to start because quality free time is always better.  :thumbsup:

cockneybstrd

You sound a right old 'Toby'... Toby

Anyway good luck with your overtime hunt and i hope it pays for a lot more cunt.

Toby

You sound a right old 'Toby'... Toby

Anyway good luck with your overtime hunt and i hope it pays for a lot more cunt.

That had me confused, to the point I was going to Google "Toby". Then I remembered rhyming slang.  :D

SeekingtheTruth

Fuck me you're starting a lot of pretty pointless threads. Shouldn't this be in off topic?

Toby

Fuck me you're starting a lot of pretty pointless threads. Shouldn't this be in off topic?

Ah, yes, sorry. If a mod could move this I'd be grateful.

Apologies about the spate of posts. Just exuberance at discovering the forum, after coming from the dead Pnet. Consider me suitably chastised.

SeekingtheTruth

Not my intention at all, post away.

Just there have been instances in the past where people have come in and made lots of posts quickly then started touting once the post count was high to try and avoid suspicion.

potato

Toby = kid in a toy shop !  We've all been there at some stage  :)

Toby

I see your point there. That's one reason why I take reviews on Pnet and AW with a pinch of salt, not knowing if the reviewer is genuine, but on here they can be 'peer reviewed'.

Toby

Toby = kid in a toy shop !  We've all been there at some stage  :)

Yeah, I think that's a pretty accurate description at the moment.  :D

Offline MancSean

That had me confused, to the point I was going to Google "Toby". Then I remembered rhyming slang.  :D
Being a northerner that's gone way over my head what does Toby rhyme with pal?

Toby

I'm assuming it means Toby Jug - mug.  :D

Roland D Hay

I'm assuming it means Toby Jug - mug.  :D

No, Toby Hunt...    :D