Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Outed by workmate! close one  (Read 3047 times)

Offline GreyDave

:hi:  This weekend I was taken by my Boss for Lunch in one of those Gastro Pubs he is a Fat slimely sort of guy who calls girls and women Love and darling and try`s to make compliments to them aka a bit of a dinosaur although I am pretty sure he is one of us ;) ;)... So shown our table sat down by young bloke ....young girl who my boss is on 1st nameswith is our server :scare: :scare: about a month ago I saw her in a Travel lodge about 40 miles away ( a Student who earnt a bit extra ) my boss used my real first name  luckly its common too we exchanged glances and I was sweating and shaking most of meal  he poped off to loo`s and when she saw this she cleared the table and very quitely said I hope I can trust you to be as descrete as I am "Yes certainly" the yes was maybe lip read by boss as he walk toward us " Yes a double shot cappocino please strong thankyou and you E..c what coffe will you have?  she dropped coffes off I left a fiver tip as did boss who said she was a student who worked there in Hols.. Christ I am still sweating about it ... No I did not reveiw her as I was told she was stopping and profile is gone it was a Netrual shag anyways but the fact bossman introduced me :( :(
 :cool: :cool: Luck was with me I must get a lotto ticket
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 10:16:31 am by GreyDave »

Offline Drayki

I wouldn’t worry about it, if you had seen her 40 miles away, if she’d of said anything all you had to do was act daft and say oh you must be getting me mistaken for someone else. She probably had a squeaky arse as well in fear of bumping into you  :lol:

JamesFD

Well it's a nice story but by putting all that detail in you risk outing yourself to your boss. If he was a punter then he might be on here & now knows you are as well.

Why do people post such indentifiable details on here? Keep the real world & punting world apart.

Offline Rocket Scientist

Well it's a nice story but by putting all that detail in you risk outing yourself to your boss. If he was a punter then he might be on here & now knows you are as well.

Why do people post such indentifiable details on here? Keep the real world & punting world apart.

As much as I enjoyed this anecdote, please be mindful of who could be reading this forum - don't out yourself. Additionally your fat slimy boss has probably been banging her for cash too.  It's the WG that's having the last laugh

Offline nodrah

' he is a Fat slimely sort of guy who calls girls and women Love and darling and try`s to make compliments to them aka a bit of a dinosaur '

It is to ne hoped that your fat, slimy, dinosaur of a boss doesn't also look at UKP because he is certain to work out the relationship between you, him and the waitress … maybe you will need that win on the lottery ticket …  :scare:

Offline winkywanky

To know her name, either the boss is a regular at the pub, or was a regular of the girl's. I'd put it at 50/50 either way.

If the latter, then a good chance the fat, slimy dinosaur is reading this very comment  :lol:.

In which case he knows who you are Dave...or is it Eric?  :scare:

Offline GreyDave

Well 1 st not a story and as I tried to put in to contex situation, boss is indeed slimy dino type who is an embarssment to be around with women he belives a few words and a tip make the waitresses his next best freind he is in his early 70`s or was he born in the early 70`s ? Main reason I put so much in I was not expecting to see a 120 quid an hour young thing working at maybe mimum wage in a Gastro Boozer... The can pop up any were but the fact of the dino boss introducing me with my real name ...  :dash: knocked me he always booasts about the refits we do and where weve worked Christ knows what girl is gonna be interested in laminate flooring and kitchen re fits but he ho ...Details have been slightly changed but it did happened ...Last week in Slough  :cool: :cool:

Offline hawkzville

Well 1 st not a story and as I tried to put in to contex situation, boss is indeed slimy dino type who is an embarssment to be around with women he belives a few words and a tip make the waitresses his next best freind he is in his early 70`s or was he born in the early 70`s ? Main reason I put so much in I was not expecting to see a 120 quid an hour young thing working at maybe mimum wage in a Gastro Boozer... The can pop up any were but the fact of the dino boss introducing me with my real name ...  :dash: knocked me he always booasts about the refits we do and where weve worked Christ knows what girl is gonna be interested in laminate flooring and kitchen re fits but he ho ...Details have been slightly changed but it did happened ...Last week in Slough  :cool: :cool:

……………… you see now you've got me of a frame of mind to tour all the gastro-pubs in the Slough area looking at all the fit-young totty waitresses and wondering "is it her....?" In my dim and distant past I did pull a civvy waitress once in a hotel I was staying at; no way I could do that now, but a big enough tip to an ex-WG waitress....well.... my imagination doth work overtime!!

Offline sensualencounter

See, now I know you're lying. Gastropub in Slough!!!! You're having a fucking laugh  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Stiltskin

The scenario you describe would not have bothered me at all. Firstly you were with your letchy old boss and secondly I wouldn't expect a working girl that's probably shagged a few hundred blokes to even recognise you. Now if that was a your wife you were having dinner with it would be a different matter :(.

The day after one of my sessions, I was sofa shopping with my wife when I spotted the working girl and her partner in the same mostly empty furniture shop. I just didn't make eye contact at all.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 04:23:22 pm by Stiltskin »

Online willie loman

Offline Fuzzyduck

Really? You're worried about her knowing your first name? You know her first name too right?
The scenario was potentially nerve wracking but I'd be more worried about her knowing who you work for/where you work so she could, if so inclined, find out your surname, what car you drive, where you live...etc
Similarly you know where she works and can do the same. It sounds like she played it cool whereas you're being a bit dramatic. Fair play to her for having the confidence to approach you. Hell, she might even have been worried that you were going to bust her since she's giving your boss a hand shandy every week.

Offline Marmalade

I don’t see how the story can help other punters: only go down a badly lit alleyway of Information where the OP potentially puts himself at future risk.

Offline Bonker

Can you come into my office first thing tomorrow Eric.
I think you know why.

By the way, I am not fat and slimy.I respect women and speak to them nicely - it's called charm. Whereas you are a filthy pig who can only get shagged if you pay for it.

Let's see how you afford it on the dole!

Offline Goldfinch

Can you come into my office first thing tomorrow Eric.
I think you know why.

By the way, I am not fat and slimy.I respect women and speak to them nicely - it's called charm. Whereas you are a filthy pig who can only get shagged if you pay for it.

Let's see how you afford it on the dole!

:sarcastic: :D :lol:

Offline Moby Dick

£5 tip each?
 Flash bastards.
 ;)

Offline ZeeN

Oh please be serious right now Bonker 🤣🤣🤣

Offline freeze44

£5 tip each?
 Flash bastards.
 ;)

:lol: big time eh! Keep chucking tips around like that and loads of wg's might give up and go work in slough gastro pubs!  :wacko:

Offline Moby Dick

:lol: big time eh! Keep chucking tips around like that and loads of wg's might give up and go work in slough gastro pubs!  :wacko:
Can’t see it happening in Witherspoon’s anytime soon.
The only tip I give anyone in Manchesterland is: dont forget your coat, it’s gunna rain again.

niftyfiftydave

Oh please be serious right now Bonker 🤣🤣🤣

He might not be too far wrong, there is enough info given for even a friend of the boss to work it out and grass. Post anything on the internet and you never know what search will find it, i only found Ukp from a google search of a wg on vivastreet.

Offline ulstersubbie

Can’t see it happening in Witherspoon’s anytime soon.
The only tip I give anyone in Manchesterland is: dont forget your coat, it’s gunna rain again.

Yes sir, it rains a lot in Mancville, I lived there for ten years.  :D

Offline scutty brown

FFS you've all missed the truth: she was the boss's daughter, that's why he introduced him

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Sounds like half of this is created by yourself OP,  carry on as normal is my usual advice yet you've squirmed then felt the need to have an exchange about it. Then write potentially outing style detail on a public forum.

Of course you could have changed the story enough to conceal anything specific.

It's unthinking panic or excitement which I've noticed tends to create indiscrete behaviour.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Indulge my edit, scutty.

FFS you've all missed the truth: she was the boss's granddaughter, that's why he introduced him

Offline scutty brown

Indulge my edit, scutty.

sounds more likely actually.................

Offline Fuzzyduck

sounds more likely actually.................

Quite. I like this story now.

Offline freeze44

Quite. I like this story now.

Errr...so grandad is perving on his grand daughter who is a waitress as well as an ex-hooker who met an ex client in a slough gastro pub?? Send the script to C5!!!

Offline Bonker

Don't know where I'll get another professor of English mind  :unknown:

Offline GreyDave

Sounds like half of this is created by yourself OP,  carry on as normal is my usual advice yet you've squirmed then felt the need to have an exchange about it. Then write potentially outing style detail on a public forum.

Of course you could have changed the story enough to conceal anything specific.

It's unthinking panic or excitement which I've noticed tends to create indiscrete behaviour.

1st really sensibile reply. thankyou I`ve calmed down a bit you are right Panic is maybe the thing that bugged me... yep many bits were changed but bottom line she was told all about me and the firm I work with ( I am a subby so the silly sack comments are off target) by the complete arse of a boss / work placer / contact I was with ..Panic of some one knowing info was the most concerening ....he is what many would call a Dino Boss who feels slimy words equate to charm as do some on here it would seem   :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: ..I feel it can some times be un wanted and uncomfortable  :hi:

Offline GreyDave

See, now I know you're lying. Gastropub in Slough!!!! You're having a fucking laugh  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sensual encounter  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Sir your the 1st man here who spotted the humour I tried to put in  :hi: :hi: :hi: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Mind you I think this has highlighted the dangers of punting young British Girls I dont think I would of felt same with an EE WG spotting me :hi:
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 08:43:45 am by GreyDave »

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
1st really sensibile reply. thankyou I`ve calmed down a bit you are right Panic is maybe the thing that bugged me... yep many bits were changed but bottom line she was told all about me and the firm I work with ( I am a subby so the silly sack comments are off target) by the complete arse of a boss / work placer / contact I was with ..Panic of some one knowing info was the most concerening ....he is what many would call a Dino Boss who feels slimy words equate to charm as do some on here it would seem   :unknown: :unknown: :unknown: ..I feel it can some times be un wanted and uncomfortable  :hi:

But you can't stop or blame people for normal behaviour, and by raising it you made yourself vulnerable.... that's my concern. Also what's nationality got to do with discretion and privacy?

Sounds like you are really uncomfortable around your boss.