Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: alprostadil  (Read 433 times)

Offline Marmalade

for those interested in weird and wonderful... (I haven't tried i personally)

Clinical efficacy and safety of Vitaros©/Virirec© (Alprostadil cream) for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Review article
Moncada I, et al. Urologia. 2015 Apr-Jun.

Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a very common disorder with a deep impact on patients and their partners. Several options are now available for treating ED; oral pharmacotherapy with phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5) inhibitors currently represents the first-line option for many ED patients. Vitaros©/Virirec© is new topical, non-invasive treatment for ED that offers the combination of an active drug (alprostadil, a synthetic PGE1) with a skin enhancer that improves its local absorption directly at the site of action. Vitaros©/Virirec© has a favorable pharmacodynamic profile and is poorly absorbed in systemic circulation. This makes it suitable in any circumstances and results in a reduced risk of adverse events (AEs), being systemic AEs reported in only 3% of the treated population. Its clinical efficacy has been demonstrated in both phase II and III trials, showing a global efficacy up to 83% with the 300 μg dose in patients with severe ED significantly better than placebo. Its fast onset of action together with its favorable toxicity profile and lack of interactions with other drugs makes Vitaros©/Virirec© a first-line therapeutic option for patients with ED, particularly for individuals who are reluctant to take systemic treatments or with AEs. It may also have an important role in patients not responding to PDE5 inhibitors, particularly those with ED after radical prostatectomy.
PMID 25744707 [Indexed for MEDLINE]

Rub it on & feel it grow... :D

Offline Marmalade

Here's another one...
More spunk...!  :D
Hidden Image/Members Only

Urol J. 2010 Summer;7(3):188-93.
Safety and efficacy of clomiphene citrate and L-carnitine in idiopathic male infertility: a comparative study.
Moradi M1, Moradi A, Alemi M, Ahmadnia H, Abdi H, Ahmadi A, Bazargan-Hejazi S.

Abstract
PURPOSE:
To compare the effects of L-carnitine with clomiphene citrate in idiopathic infertile men.
MATERIALS AND METHODS:
Fifty-two men with idiopathic infertility were recruited in this randomized controlled trial. They were randomly assigned into 2 treatment groups, group 1 (n = 20) and group 2 (n = 32), who received L-carnitine 25 mg/day and clomiphene citrate 2 gr/day, respectively, for a period of 3 months.
RESULTS:
Comparing the effect of L-carnitine and clomiphene on sperm parameters before and after the treatment, both medications had influence on sperm count and motility (P = .01). L-carnitine significantly increased the semen volume (P = .001), while clomiphene citrate was significantly associated with the motility percentage and normal morphology (P = .008).
CONCLUSION:
It seems that the use of clomiphene citrate and L-carnitine, either individually or in combination, as the first step of idiopathic male infertility treatment is reasonable, safe, and effective.
carnitine is easily available.
clomifene citrate expects a prescription.

Reading between the lines: "results may vary" :(
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 06:06:36 pm by Marmalade »

Online scutty brown

the Alprostadil cream would give me worries about possible effects on the girl through barebacking or OWO
Prostaglandins aren't things to take  lightly
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 06:17:44 pm by scutty brown »

Offline bhudda

for those interested in weird and wonderful... (I haven't tried i personally)

Rub it on & feel it grow... :D

Mine always seems to grow if i rub it with anything

Offline Marmalade

Mine always seems to grow if i rub it with anything

;) bitcoins accepted  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: