Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Traveling Lily - Edinburgh  (Read 1672 times)

8 review(s) for TravellingLily (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline AVGscot

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour in call at £160 (£30 on top of hour rate for naughty extras)

Looks - been mentioned before she is a bigger than average girl so avoid if you only like the size 8 barbie dolls. Pics are accurate. Pretty face no makeup when I went.
Comms - booking arranged by text the night before and confirmed the following morning.
Location - nice modern hotel close to waverly, easy to get in without worrying as you don't pass reception.
Services - dfk, owo, ro, deep throat, facefucking, lots of positions, spanking, rimming, anal play and a levels (although a levels was of the cards at the start of the meet so may not be offered to everyone - fair warning).

So was greeted at her hotel room door naked as requested. Got straight into dfk standing up with lots of groping and touching everywhere. She soon had me out of my clothes and I was treated to the best oral I've ever had. Proper gagging, facefucking messy deep throat the whole deal and she can keep it going with no complaints. She also seem to enjoy it because it got her very wet. She's great fun to go down on and finger because she is really responsive. Also had some good fun spanking her big ass and watching it jiggle, lily didn't seem to mind this so next time I might see how she takes a proper otk spanking. Taking turns on the oral continued for a while before covered sex in both doggy and missionary with some anal thrown in at the end.

Aside from the great sex and oral lily is funny and easy to talk to with a great kiwi accent. We also went over time which didn't bother her. We really hit it off and we both had a lot of fun so I'll definitely return for a visit once she's back from NZ. Once again and in agreement with Mavgoose she has some of the best oral skills I've ever seen, civvy or pro.