Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna - Erotic Studio Birmingham  (Read 356 times)

Offline Roadster

External Link/Members Only

I popped into erotic studio a couple weeks ago on spec. I was given a list of who was on and who was available, available was Anna who are seen before and another girl whose name I can't remember. I enjoyed Anna in the past, so I had no hesitation in asking for her. I paid the normal fee and waited for her to arrive.

The first thing I notice when she came in was that she has put some weight on. She was never slim girl, she was always curvy but in a really good way. She's put on a few extra pounds which makes her sort of look a little "over inflated". I personally didn't think it suited her.

The service she delivered was okay, but only okay. She did all the things she was supposed to do but she did them as though she wasn't really in the room. It was as if she was on automatic pilot.

She chattered inanely all the way through the punt, cracking jokes that she thought were funny but I didn't really understand, and then braying like a donkey at her own wit, in a way that only Eastern European girls can.

I got my dick sucked and I fucked her in mish and filled the bag, so not all bad.

Sadly she is not the sex crazed firecracker she once was. Maybe she was just having a bad day, maybe she'd been fucked one too many times that day, maybe she's just getting jaded in her old age.

YMMV