Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: littlecharlotte - Birmingham  (Read 11433 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5647289) (14 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline RobertCohn

Charlotte had been on my hotlist for some time. There are no reviews of her on here, and I got a bit of a feeling that she was perhaps just a cam girl. I don't punt often and thought if she didn't respond then there was nothing lost...

Communication: I messaged Charlotte through AW, I got a reply a day later. We agreed a time and confirmed via text.

Location: She's based in a flat close to central Brum. I found free parking on a nearby road quite easily and had a short walk to the flat. The flat is discrete and although not exactly modern, it is reasonably well kept.

The girl: For me, Charlotte is exactly my type, very pretty, mousey blonde hair, natural looks, very petite, slender but not skinny. If that's what you like then I'm sure she won't disappoint. She has just finished university and I'd believe she was 23.

Attitude: Very welcoming, I was able to come up early to have a shower. We seemed to get on quite well and that makes things a lot more natural.   

The main event: Pretty dam good! Charlotte really gave it everything. It meant I didn't quite stretch out the hour's time but then again, who cares when you're having fun!

Overall: Charlotte exceeded all my expectations. I think she might be quite selective about who she sees and that's perhaps why there's not much information on here. I got the impression that she's quite happy with remaining an enigma. For me, she was on a par with Lilith and British Victoria, amongst my top experiences. Happy punting!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online bozzyman

Cheers for the review, I,ve been looking at her for a while now. Did you do much of her 'Likes list'?  Did she french kiss? Did she ejaculate? Is her pussy hairy?

Many thanks

Offline RobertCohn

It was a GFE so fairly standard if you will... she does kiss and she does have a well maintained bush.

Offline Discord

Thanks for the review.  Might add her to my hotlist. 

Offline Juankerr

Been interested in her for a while, glad to hear you enjoyed your punt Robert but you haven't really told us much about it, was she happy to do multiple positions etc.

Offline Jasonk71

£150 ph & doesn't offer owo. This hoe is having a laugh

Offline seandana

£150 ph & doesn't offer owo. This hoe is having a laugh
+1 I thought she was expensive for limited services

Offline Cryton123

Offline Littlefoot

I had to look this British Victoria up having not heard of her. If I’ve got the right one 4 out of her last 5 reviews are red and the other grey.  :hi:

Offline Brumish

I had to look this British Victoria up having not heard of her. If I’ve got the right one 4 out of her last 5 reviews are red and the other grey.  :hi:

Link please LF?

Offline shed

"I think she might be quite selective about who she sees and that's perhaps why there's not much information on here."

Cannot understand why you thinking she is quite selective has to do with you deciding to give very little information on your review  :unknown: :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

Link please LF?
As I say I don’t know if it’s the same British Victoria the op is referring to. But I’m guessing it is. I’m sure the op will correct me if I’m wrong.

Offline Littlefoot

"I think she might be quite selective about who she sees and that's perhaps why there's not much information on here."

Cannot understand why you thinking she is quite selective has to do with you deciding to give very little information on your review  :unknown: :hi:

All his reviews are similar in their vagueness. He was advised on one and a helpful link to review writing was submitted. But, here we are.....

Offline The Owl

I would like to thank the discrete OP for his review, suffice to say what happened between the lady and himself shall be left to our imagination to protect her modesty and the new breed of terrible P*net style reviews that are now infecting UKP like a forum version of the winter flu.

At £150 I'd like to know what she did to justify the fee unless it's give some punters the feeling that they belong to an imaginary elite whilst she blows smoke up their arses and delivers an average fuck, a substandard blow job and lots of ego strokes for the easily please.

Offline Brumish

As I say I don’t know if it’s the same British Victoria the op is referring to. But I’m guessing it is. I’m sure the op will correct me if I’m wrong.

Thanks non the less for due diligence  :hi: :drinks:
From first glance, it doesn't seem like it but a bit of make up and different camera angles have stumped better men than me  :D

Offline RobertCohn

I tend not to look back on my time with a lady by remembering exact sex positions and technique, sorry I'm not Jilly Cooper!
My review was intended to help some other gents alike myself whom were peaked by Charlotte's profile but without any more info. Hope this helps...

Offline alibirmingham

To be honest OP your review although appreciated i feel it does fall short of what UKP members come to expect. Reviews IMO should be fact filled, unbiased and detailed. That's how you help other UKP members. Otherwise all you have said is "yeah i liked her, go see for yourself if you can".

I struggle to see this as a genuinely helpful review

Offline slimdude1

To be honest OP your review although appreciated i feel it does fall short of what UKP members come to expect. Reviews IMO should be fact filled, unbiased and detailed. That's how you help other UKP members. Otherwise all you have said is "yeah i liked her, go see for yourself if you can".

I struggle to see this as a genuinely helpful review

+1

Really appreciate your review OP but it really provides us with very little useful information that influences whether she's worth seeing or not.

Whole point in reviews on this forum is to provide facts (as detailed as possible) on how the meeting came to be and the meet itself. Your review came across very vague and fluffy.

The main event: Pretty dam good! Charlotte really gave it everything. It meant I didn't quite stretch out the hour's time but then again, who cares when you're having fun!

That literally provides us with no intel about what happened in the meet. Nothing about her likes list, her services or anything else.

Just my feedback on your review OP - I hope you take it and can provide us with more detailed reviews that will better help this forum.

Offline Digger1965

Well finally got to see this young girl, just to say it was a very worthwhile punt. I will post a detailed review as soon as I get chance.

Offline Meursault

Offline thebrummy41

Well finally got to see this young girl, just to say it was a very worthwhile punt. I will post a detailed review as soon as I get chance.

Did you get the chance to post a review at all? Charlotte looks incredible and is just my type. Have sent her a message to hopefully arrange a booking outside of lockdown. This girl is just my type as well so is well up there on my hotlist.

I too will post a review if I ever get to meet her. Yes I admit the 150 is a bit steep and no owo but hey mini me is ruling on this one.
Cheerio all.  :thumbsup:

Offline thebrummy41

Hello Gentlemen,

I have initiated contact with Charlotte these past couple of days and I have arranged to meet up after this current lockdown.
Rest assured I will leave a full and honest as well as a detailed review after shall we say "The Main Event".

So far I think that Charlotte's communications with me are excellent. None of these clinical one liners that we all get from time to time. I find her more personable and helpful.

Cheerio for now.
Brummy.