Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sammy (a.k.a. Sandy) Thai Massage Birmingham  (Read 1619 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5343521) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Andywb

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I have been visiting Sammy on and off for 18 months now. I posted a review Oct last year and thought it was time for an update. To be honest nothing has changed ........Sammy always leaves me with a smile on my face.

She has recently started advertising on AW as Sandy - where she has set her age as 35. I think 53 is nearer the mark but she has a great body - slim with small firm breasts (big nips).  I think the thing that keeps me going back is that she is so attentive and keen to please (but note she only does B2B and HE, no FS: £60 with HE only or £80 incl B2B)

The massage began with lots of stretches and presses with me on my back looking up and admiring her naked body, then it was onto my front some skillful massage, reach unders and a b2b feeling her breasts and prickly pubes on my back and bum was a real turn on. Then on to my back again and more b2b. Finally Sammy sat between my legs and played with my cock and balls til I shot my load.

Afterwards, Sammy joined me in the shower and gave me a soapy all over wash - a nice touch I always enjoy.

I will keep going back - but she says she is returning to Thailand in Feb........maybe coming back to another city later in the spring.

Overall - a definite positive - £80 for one hour B2B and HE; Sammy naked throughout.