Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Meena - Al Shafa - Stratford Road  (Read 4430 times)

Offline Jsmith

Not linked as I’m sure everyone knows which establishment we’re talking about, there’s been a fair few reviews on the place.

Tbh wasn’t gonna review as there’s been a few and not really adding much different. However this review is about me forgetting my last neg review and trying to replace it with something positive in my own mind so therefore may be slightly long winded!

Date: mid-September.

Location : Stratford road, sparkhill, near to the junction of Walford Road.  Very busy junction, lots of footfall. I parked across the road by the Aldi and walked over. Straight into the shop. Receptionist asks what time my appointment was and the asked to take a seat. I went around 12:30 and there wasn’t any other customers waiting.

I booked via Groupon so can’t remember exactly but think it was around £19 or thereabouts. Also booked a Cupping session for an additional £25 straight after massage.

Whilst sitting there waiting a lady customer had finished and was walking out. She was followed by a blonde haired Rom, with a nice rack on her (I’m sure she’s been reviewed on here) and I initially thought I’d be seeing her but she went on lunch.

I was sat for about 10 mins and was sent to the last room on the left and followed by meena. I was her first customer of the day.

Meena looks Kenyan or from that part of the globe. Not too dark skinned and not too light. I’d say early 20’s, petite with curls and a pleasant atttiude.

Massage was really good and thorough, medium pressure and sorted out my knots.  she’s quite a friendly chatty girl. Bit of banter and small talk about the types of customers she gets and the convo inevitably led to extras.  she asks how I made my booking and initially I told her paid at reception. Only extras were hr. she actually didn’t even discuss price. She said that they don’t normally offer extras for groupon customers  as it doesn’t portray a good image of the shop.  On the turnover I told her that I had infact used groupon! She was cool with  is when I actually got a good look at her. She’s a pretty girl. Nice curly locks. Probs a size 6. Nice strokes to wake up little man and didn’t mind touching over clothes.  I asked her if she went topless. She said no however did release  her tits. B maybe a small C cup. Was adamant it was fondle only no mouth near the bullets. Good technique. Eventually came and cleaned up and then straight Onto cupping. She calls the doc in to make the small incisions.
If you guys haven’t had cupping done and you’re not the squirming type, give it a go.
Oh, gave her £20 on the way out. She smiled, quick hug and a thanks n out the door.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 04:07:00 am by Jsmith »

Offline redliner69

Sorry, my alarm bell is making a slight noise.

So this Kenyan girl wanked you off?
Cleans you up with tissue and hot towels? (just a guess)

In comes a doctor to make small incisions? Where?  :scare:

Ebony girl administers cupping?? (no idea what it is tbh)

Assuming this Kenyan girl wanks other guys off.
1. Does she clean her hands using sterile fluid?
2. Does she wear latex gloves for the cupping? (whatever it is?
3. Are these cups sterile?

4. Am I being way too concerned?  :unknown:

Offline shed

If you are not familiar with cupping, then  suggest you Google the treatment before raising any concerns.  :hi:

Offline bestpunt

Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jsmith

Sorry, my alarm bell is making a slight noise.

So this Kenyan girl wanked you off?
Cleans you up with tissue and hot towels? (just a guess)

In comes a doctor to make small incisions? Where?  :scare:

Ebony girl administers cupping?? (no idea what it is tbh)

Assuming this Kenyan girl wanks other guys off.
1. Does she clean her hands using sterile fluid?
2. Does she wear latex gloves for the cupping? (whatever it is?
3. Are these cups sterile?

4. Am I being way too concerned?  :unknown:

I think you would have been better suited to ask what it was rather than setting the bells off, I’ll try and explain!

Ok, so after the hr, yes, she cleans you up like most places. Clean towel to get off most of the oil and then you get dressed just without top on. 
Sorry but I didn’t ask her if she washed her hands with sterile liquid (one for next time!), yes latex gloves (I saw her get these out the box so sterile!).

Cupping: She then lightly oiled my back and then attaches (sterile) cups onto different parts of the back. The cups are attached to a sort of vacuuming hand pump making them stick to the back. After a while the doc comes in and makes several small incisions with a (sterile) razor within the perimeter of where the cup is suctioned. Re-attaches the cups - resulting in congealed blood and toxins being released from your body into the cups. That’s the general jist of it, and yes, you are being way too concerned.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 02:43:28 am by Jsmith »

Offline Jsmith

If you are not familiar with cupping, then  suggest you Google the treatment before raising any concerns.  :hi:

+1

Offline snaitram99

I think you would have been better suited to ask what it was rather than setting the bells off, I’ll try and explain!

Ok, so after the hr, yes, she cleans you up like most places. Clean towel to get off most of the oil and then you get dressed just without top on. 
Sorry but I didn’t ask her if she washed her hands with sterile liquid (one for next time!), yes latex gloves (I saw her get these out the box so sterile!).

Cupping: She then lightly oiled my back and then attaches (sterile) cups onto different parts of the back. The cups are attached to a sort of vacuuming hand pump making them stick to the back. After a while the doc comes in and makes several small incisions with a (sterile) razor within the perimeter of where the cup is suctioned. Re-attaches the cups - resulting in congealed blood and toxins being released from your body into the cups. That’s the general jist of it, and yes, you are being way too concerned.

Just Googled this as it sounded rather more invasive than the cupping sometimes used by Chinese girls. Apparently this incisions version is known as "wet" cupping. Doesn't sound suitable for someone with an OH at home, apart from any other unnecessary risks. How do you know the razors are properly sterilised and what comeback do you have if something goes wrong?

Seems like the Chinese version I have seen is "dry" cupping, no incisions or blood, but will leave marks if cups kept in place rather than moved around.

Offline Jsmith

Just Googled this as it sounded rather more invasive than the cupping sometimes used by Chinese girls. Apparently this incisions version is known as "wet" cupping. Doesn't sound suitable for someone with an OH at home, apart from any other unnecessary risks. How do you know the razors are properly sterilised and what comeback do you have if something goes wrong?

Seems like the Chinese version I have seen is "dry" cupping, no incisions or blood, but will leave marks if cups kept in place rather than moved around.

The razors are cut throat type razors which come individually packed. I suppose they’re as sterile as we can believe them to be. They open the pack in front of you.  cupping wouldn’t be something to hide. Wet cupping would leave small cuts and marks where the cups were. dry cupping will leave just the cup marks.